December 2013 Moms
Options

Dream or reality?

Dreamt that my husband confessed to cheating on me with a coworker, and that I threw him out of the house. I woke up furious, and unsure if it really happened or not. So confused! Once he woke up I told him about it and burst into tears because he was laughing at me. Oh hormones. Anyone else having realistic dreams to the point of confusion?

Re: Dream or reality?

• Options

I've had very very crazy dreams! Every night.

I've had the cheating dream before and woke up crying. It's weird, because I truly know DH would never cheat on me. 

• Options

This happened to me multiple times pre-pregnancy.

Last night I dreamt that I delivered a blue eyed boy at 17 weeks. He somehow survived.  In the dream I was really fixated on his eye color for some reason.

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every night!
  • Options
    Those are the worst!! I have the most vivid dreams too...It's crazy. And they're so detailed too!!! I've been having recurring dreams (or nightmares) this whole pregnancy that I'm in Afghanistan getting shot at or some form of fighting. *shudder*..it's awful. Hope they go away soon!!! 

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The dreams have been insane this pregnancy. Every single night I have crazy adventures. I would feel much better rested if I could have some deep, dreamless sleep.
  • Options
    I had dreams my husband cheated on me BEFORE I was pregnant and would wake up so angry at him and in tears. Lol I think it's normal.
  • Options
    Oh yeah this happens to me plenty, even pre pregnancy.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    I seriously almost had the exact same dream! I woke DH up at 4:30 in the morning and asked him if he knew a woman named Annika. I have never even heard that name before lol. I was so mad that I wanted to beat him. I've also been having lots of sex dreams...I'm not complaining about those though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"