Blended Families

new info

Bm's brother just stopped over. He is an old friend of DH. He said that 2 weeks ago BM checked into a mental health complex. That BM has 4 boyfriends and has not changed at all, drugs, drinking etc. I know probably none of this can be used at court Tuesday. It scares me to think this woman could potentially get the kids back. I was hoping she was actually changing now I have fear for the girls if she gets them back.

Re: new info

• I'm so sorry )= Would the brother be willing to go in as a witness?

DH got a call from BM's brother about 4 months ago. They were never really good friends, but he told DH what BM was doing and he didn't agree with it, Told DH he backed him up with everything and that BM didn't need the girls.

He told DH he knew she would call and set up visits with the girls and then not show up, and she was constantly drunk and hadn't changed at all.  

It sucks to hear these things. I would really consider asking the brother to go and stand on the girls' behalf, it sounds like he might if since he went out of his way to come and tell DH that? It could be worth a shot!

Good Luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers                            

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"