Parenting
Options

Random poll

A random poll, just because.  

1.  If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have?

2.  What is your random Sunday confession?

3.  How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day?

4.  What's your all time favorite movie?

5.  If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Random poll

• Options

1.  If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? I would have 4 kids. 2 the normal way, then 2 adopted. I would probably do 1 adoption from like China and the other being a domestic infant adoption.

2.  What is your random Sunday confession? That we don't give two craps about our lawn. It's full of weeds and we didn't mow it for a long time so it was as tall as Rosie. We're now going to fix it so we can have a nice yard for the kids to play in.

3.  How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day? Far too much. She loves her Pokemon and demands it to be on.

4.  What's your all time favorite movie? Sabrina (the original one).

5.  If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be? London. I think I would fit in there so well.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

1. FI and I want to have one more kid, so 2 total but if finances weren't a factor we would have 3 total.

2. My random Sunday confession is that I have been letting DD eat way too much ice cream lately.

3. DD typically watches 45 minutes- 1 hour per day but in the winter or days we are stuck home she probably watches 2 or 3 hours- sue me!

4. A few of my all time favorite movies are Save The Last Dance, Erin Brockovich and Identity Thief

5.  If I could be anywhere but here I would be in Hawaii or someplace tropical with FI.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

1. FI and I want to have one more kid, so 2 total but if finances weren't a factor we would have 3 total.

2. My random Sunday confession is that I have been letting DD eat way too much ice cream lately.

3. DD typically watches 45 minutes- 1 hour per day but in the winter or days we are stuck home she probably watches 2 or 3 hours- sue me!

4. A few of my all time favorite movies are Save The Last Dance, Erin Brockovich and Identity Thief

5.  If I could be anywhere but here I would be in Hawaii or someplace tropical with FI.   

• Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

1.  If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? Two.  maybe three.

2.  What is your random Sunday confession?  I had my calories all mapped out for the day, under 1400.  I blew that with a second serving of rice and a bag of mini-oreos.  I'm still under 2,000, but I need to be much lower.  No one to blame but me.

3.  How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day?  60 minutes.  We interact with her during it, and half the time she's playing something while it's on in the background.

4.  What's your all time favorite movie?  I can't decide.  For having on when I'm working, Sleepless in Seattle.  For teaching inspiration, Dead Poets Society.  For nostalgia, Beautiful Girls.  For a break from bad politics, The American President.  

Iowa.  I miss my parents.

• Options

5... And hire a nanny to help

I farted in a store and blamed it on my toddler 

One episode of Sesame Street

Gone with the Wind

Key West 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. 3 or 4, but only if I was in a committed relationship. Preferably married.

2. I'm boring and don't have anything.

3. None. He's not 4 months old yet Stick out tongue

4. I am never consistent, so I'll just go with Anchorman.

5. At my friend's house, who lives out of state. We never see each other. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1- like PP said, it's a sanity issue over a money issue

More like Sunday drama but- DH lied to me about paying my student loans (he pays all bills per his requst) and yet still paid his credit card in full every month he missed my payment and we arent struggling at all, just have alot more bills. Im going to the bank tomorrow and getting a separate account. 

We have a youtube playlist he watches while he plays every once in a while, not every day. 

4.  What's your all time favorite movie? Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Heartland Georgia- anywhere. Second home and I havent been in like 4 years.

• Options
    1. Two. It feels right for us.

2. I hid in my bedroom for two hours this afternoon and let MH deal with the kids.

3. Too much. It's hot as crap here 113 today so I don't really send them outside. I try to keep the busy but sometimes Mama needs a break.

4. Any Ironman/Avengers. Love me some Tony Stark/RDJ.

5. On a tropical beach. With a cocktail.
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:
    A random poll, just because. nbsp;1. nbsp;If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have?2. nbsp;What is your random Sunday confession?3. nbsp;How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day?4. nbsp;What's your all time favorite movie?5. nbsp;If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be?nbsp;

1. 3. And that's how many we have so we are done.

2. I've lost some weight and have 60lbs more to go but I keep over eating and sneaking junk.

3. This so varies. Half the week it's none and then sometimes 3060 minutes but then maybe once every other week I'll not feel like going anywhere so it'll be 3 hours.

4. Probably Shawshank redemption. I never get sick of it.

5. Hmmm...sitting in some type of floaty in a pool/lake/ocean reading a great book all by myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageLaceFace14:
    imageproudworkingmom82:
    A random poll, just because. nbsp;1. nbsp;If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have?2. nbsp;What is your random Sunday confession?3. nbsp;How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day?4. nbsp;What's your all time favorite movie?5. nbsp;If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be?nbsp;
    1. 3. And that's how many we have so we are done. 2. I've lost some weight and have 60lbs more to go but I keep over eating and sneaking junk. 3. This so varies. Half the week it's none and then sometimes 3060 minutes but then maybe once every other week I'll not feel like going anywhere so it'll be 3 hours. 4. Probably Shawshank redemption. I never get sick of it. 5. Hmmm...sitting in some type of floaty in a pool/lake/ocean reading a great book all by myself.

I love the Shawshank redemption, I always watch it when I see it on TV even though I've seen it a million times. 

• Options
    imagethatoneredhead:
    1. nbsp;If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? 1 like PP said, it's a sanity issue over a money issue2. nbsp;What is your random Sunday confession? More like Sunday drama butnbsp;DH lied to me about paying my student loans he pays all bills per his requst and yet still paid his credit card in full every month he missed my payment and we arent struggling at all, just have alot more bills. Im going to the bank tomorrow and getting a separate account.nbsp;3. nbsp;How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day? We have a youtube playlist he watches while he plays every once in a while, not every day.nbsp;4. nbsp;What's your all time favorite movie? Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind 5. nbsp;If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be? Heartland Georgia anywhere. Second home and I havent been in like 4 years.

I LOVE Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and I don't know of anyone else that does : I can watch it over and over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagebearsbearsbears:

1.  If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? No clue...at least 2, which is what we will realistically have, but maybe more if money was truly no object.

2.  What is your random Sunday confession?  I went to a wedding this weekend and feel like I was majorly socially awkward.  I did, however, enjoy the kid-free night.

3.  How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day?  None.

4.  What's your all time favorite movie?  Overboard or Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

5.  If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be?  In a cabin in the mountains, in the hot tub on a deck overlooking a great view and gorgeous stars.

good choice of places to be, that sounds lovely right now!
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:
    A random poll, just because. nbsp;1. nbsp;If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? 5. Id just have a nanny and housekeeper. You cant make me have more. 2. nbsp;What is your random Sunday confession? SIL is sweet usually and means well. But man she can be fcking clueless. A family that lost heir home in the flood is staying in the ILs fifth wheel. First thing she says to me is that she hopes it doesnt ruin her vacation if they arent out be he end of the monh. seriously? ? Her parents are doing her a favor by letting her borrow it for free. If they arent out by then, rent your own damned trailer and if you cant afford it then you shouldnt be doing it. Suck it up buttercup.3. nbsp;How mucV does your kid watch on a typical day? Not much. We arent around a lot during the week to get much scrren time.4. nbsp;What's your all time favorite movie?i dont have one. I have some in each category. I like GMs suggestion of Dogma. I also lime The Princess Bride.5. nbsp;If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be?Hawaii. Turks and Caicos a close second.nbsp;
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

1. 3 or 4. But only if I didn't have to give birth to anymore.

2. I had a vodka lemonade at nap time today.

3. Too much but it's summer and I'm being lenient.

4. Tombstone.

5. Sitting on the beach with a pina colada.

image image
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

1.  If finances weren't a factor how many kids would you have? 1

2.  What is your random Sunday confession? I put my kid in his room so I could cool off when he was being a brat and I decided to take a shower. He started crying about halfway through and I finished the shower before I went to get him. I suck.

3.  How much TV does your kid watch on a typical day? Less than 25 minutes, if that.

4.  What's your all time favorite movie? Hmmm. I don't have one. My tastes change all the time.

5.  If you could be anywhere but where you're at right now where would you be? A hotel room, anywhere, by myself. A nice soft bed, a big tub, and air conditioning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageproudworkingmom82:

I would say three.

DS is super excited about his birthday party, but I think I am just as excited as him and DH says that makes me a dork. 

I would say an hour - 90 minutes.  I normally let him watch cartoons at breakfast time, although he doesn't pay too much attention to it.  Then in the afternoon, we take a break and he watched an episode of Mickey Mouse.  Some evenings, he watches another Mickey Mouse episode.

Friends

On a tropical island with DH, sipping a tottie and watching the waves.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. I would have three or four. DH only wants two, but I'm hoping to change his mind eventually :)

2. I sometimes count down the hours until it's LO's bedtime.

3. LO watches maybe 15 minutes of TV a day - only when I need to do something and she's in a clingy mood.

4. 10 Things I hate About You.

5. I would be at camp. It's Canada Day long weekend and DH didn't want to go to camp, so we're stuck at home doing nothing. I'd much rather be doing nothing at camp and soaking up the sun.  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"