Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

my bmb sux

those chicks just want someone to cluck at.  so tired of their bullying.

Re: my bmb sux

• Options
    LOL, okay. Participation is voluntary, so I think you know the solution.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You haven't made ONE post about your baby and that's f'ing weird! Why are you asking questions about yeast infections? Use Dr. Google like the rest of us! 

If you want to talk about your baby, you'll be welcome on July 2012.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe if you weren't a troll with a raging yeast infection, you would be better received.

Now why don't you get in the kitchen and do something useful with all that yeast you got up your crack??!

"Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KarmBKarmB member
    She's our resident bread baker

• Options

imageKarmB:
    She's our resident bread baker

Karm FTW! 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I don't know what makes you any better by hiding out on another board (that they're all obviously going to be on...) calling them all bullies and accusing them of "clucking" away.

Now, run off and DD this and really give us something to talk about over here.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    hmmm... when you go complainin' to another board, 9 times out of 10, your fellow bmb members will find your posts. OP, you sound like a peach. How about you contribute to the board and then maybe ask some serious questions?

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options

If you already have one baby why are you so desperate to conceive again? I mean, I love some 2u2, don't get me wrong, but most ladies who have had high-risk pregnancies (like you have since you are apparently suffering from chlamydia) would be happy to have one healthy baby while they focus on treatment and getting healthy for a second. Just seems a little strange to me. 

Oh, and as pp's have mentioned, ladies who have babies in July 12 also have babies 9-12 months old...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"