October 2013 Moms
Options

Lily Padz ::life without a bra::

So I am giving them a try today! Not to prevent milk but as a way to lounge around braless without nipping out! So far they are working perfectly! They were like $23 for the set but they are reusable and I got the cleaning fluid too! Seeing as a I will only have my 40% discount at Motherhood for another week I figured it was a good time to try them out!  But anyways for any of your girls who are having "girl issues" this may actually work! I'll update later on tonight and see if they stay on! They claim you can swim with them on too! Sounds like I'll be taking a bath tonight to test them out...lol
April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
imageimageimage     
imageimage

Re: Lily Padz ::life without a bra::

• Options
    Loved my lily padz last baby! I never swam with them though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Our Manger wears them when she does a strapless dress! And she FYI'd us on how great they were! I'm getting to the point were I hate wearing bras all of the time but can not even take my dog potty without one.....lol So I was hoping this would be a quick fix! And then I can actually use them later on as well!

imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's a really good idea actually. I just used them while breast feeding but maybe I'll get them sooner rather than later. Thanks !
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    what are these??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

imageblondolphn:
    what are these??

Here's a website for them  https://www.lilypadz.com/   Basically they are reusable pads to prevent leakage of milk! But they may have a lot of other uses as well! 

imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options

Well my DH just informed me it looks like I have giant nipples now... hmmm dang... I really shouldn't go without a bra either I am a 36DD almost E, but the 38 is to big yet and 38E don't fit so my bras are just bugging me right now! And i'm trying not to get a bra from VS!

ETA: My DH is too honest sometimes... I'll have to check into this later....sigh 

imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"