July 2013 Moms
Options

My 5.99

Lately I've been randomly getting this intense pressure in my belly. It's not a contraction. The only way I can really describe it is that it feels like there's a balloon in my ute and it's under so much pressure it's about to pop. It lasts for maybe 15 sec and then goes away. I think maybe my water will break, but nothing.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I guess I thought I'd be over new sensations during my fourth pregnancy, even though I know that every pregnancy is different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My 5.99

• Options
    Is it possibly the baby stretching in a new way?  There are times i have that sort of feeling and it seems to be when my little one is stretching down toward my hip and up at the same time.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageetoille:
    Gas?

Lol, if it's gas, it's the first time I've experienced it like that before! I suppose gas is always a potential culprit, especially lately, ugh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me, every time I complain about something the answer is poop, haha
  • Options
    imagekarirlaw:

No, sh!t! No, literally, no sh!t. This GD diet has me popping senna and mixing fiber into everything. ;D

• Options
    imagevalstulas:
    imagekarirlaw:

No, sh!t! No, literally, no sh!t. This GD diet has me popping senna and mixing fiber into everything. ;D

Lol!
  • Options
    Like tightening? I have been getting this the last week. Helps when i lay down. I dont think its BH, but not sure.
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagethefuturemrschase:
    Is it possibly the baby stretching in a new way? nbsp;There are times i have that sort of feeling and it seems to be when my little one is stretching down toward my hip and up at the same time. nbsp;

Hmmm... Possible. Maybe it's the position that LO is in that makes the stretching feel that way.

I need a GIF for what I'm seeing in my mind right now.

• Options
    imageLinzbut113083:
    Like tightening? I have been getting this the last week. Helps when i lay down. I dont think its BH, but not sure.

Kind of. But instead of feeling like my muscles are contracting, I feel like something is expanding, KWIM? It's definitely different than BH, since I can see my entire belly tightening and shrinking during those.

• Options
    imagevalstulas:
    imageLinzbut113083:

Kind of. But instead of feeling like my muscles are contracting, I feel like something is expanding, KWIM? It's definitely different than BH, since I can see my entire belly tightening and shrinking during those.

Yes, like your belly cant get any bigger, and its solid as a rock?! I havent had BH, but have had this tightening where my stomach is totally expanded and hard. Occurs in the afternoon and i notice it while standing more then anything else. I dont know what it is tho, but i have had about 4 rounds of it since 12 today.
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageLinzbut113083:
    imagevalstulas:
    imageLinzbut113083:

Yes, like your belly cant get any bigger, and its solid as a rock?! I havent had BH, but have had this tightening where my stomach is totally expanded and hard. Occurs in the afternoon and i notice it while standing more then anything else. I dont know what it is tho, but i have had about 4 rounds of it since 12 today.

Yes! Exactly!

• Options
    Sounds like BH to me, especially because it comes and goes.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was going to guess gas or air bubble?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageSuperzuber:
    Sounds like BH to me, especially because it comes and goes.

I was google researching this afternoon, thinking to post this 5.99 myself, i think they are BH from what i found... Just painless. I cant seem to standup this evening without the tightness... Bahh!
    imageimage
  • Options

imageetoille:
    Gas?

that was my first thought. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"