March 2014 Moms
Options

BFP 6/29

So hey ladies , I just got a BFP yesterday I took first response and they all came out very possitive !!! I'm very hopeful I have 3 other children this will be my 4th and I'm hoping its a boy so Im pretty sure I conceived June 19th and I have a 32 day cycle my lmp was June.1.13 so I'm 3 weeks and 4 days I always find out pretty early but I've been cramping and feeling a bit nervous that I can miscarry , I don't want to but I'm trying to stay possitive and stress free.... If anyone els is worried as well and has any advice or comforting story's please feel free to share I think I'm overly worrying myself !!! Thanks lady's also my due date would be march 12th.14

Re: BFP 6/29

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm loving seeing other people with my EDD! March 12th can't get here soon enough.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm also pregnant with my 4th but hoping for a girl as I have 3 little men already but either way it will be a blessing for sure! :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow how cool !!! And yea I just want to be in the safe zone already !! Lol I want to hear a heart beat so I can relax lol!! And congrats to you as well this experience is going to be amazing !! Lauren
  • Options
    And to Parrish I'm hoping for a boy I have 3 lol ladies hopefully we will both get what we want even tho I know no matter what we will be happy that its healthy : congrats and I got my fingers crossed girl :
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!! 
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    Thank you very much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"