February 2014 Moms
Options

Vomiting

I take my prenantal vitamins at night before i go to sleep. Next day when i wake up i go straight to the bathroom and start vomiting and i cant eat all day i have no appetite i cant smell food because i get nauseous. Is there anthing i can do ??

Re: Vomiting

• Options
    Ask your Dr for some zofran and do your best to keep down fluids at least. You could also try taking your vitamin with your last meal, or a snack before bed might help.
  • Options
    For me, I've found that the best time to take my prenatal vitamins is after breakfast. I am nauseas in the morning, and it never really goes away through the day, but it seems to "rest" a little if I have some toast first thing when I wake up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For some reason I couldn't take the prescription prenatal vitamins I felt so sick! I'm now taking vitafusion prenatal dha folic acid gummy vitamins.. I seem to do much better and they taste good too!
  • Options
    It may not be the prenatals, it may be because your stomach is empty. Try setting alarm at night and eat a few crackers, it sucks but I helped alleviate my Morning sickness a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"