January 2014 Moms
Options

january 8th

Anyone else due January 8th?? I like that date. My due date was 8/8/88 but I ended up being born 8/18/88.However us early january mom's could have babies really close to the holidays and new year so I want to make sure we always celebrate little one's birthday special even though it's a busy season of celebrating already!

Re: january 8th

• Options
    Mine is the 5th. Since this is my first, I'm not sure what to expect as far as how accurate the dates are. I'm very curious to see if I end up having a 2013 baby or if we break into 2014! :
  • Options
    Oh yes- so weird baby could be born in either year! We've been wondering about this as well especially because the world of insurance is changing so drastically come January 1, 2014! Should be interesting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I read that statistically first babies are one week and one day late. DD was exactly one week late. I'm due the 5th but DH is hoping for a end of year baby. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm due Jan 7th but hoping LO will come early because my mom leaves for Africa on Jan 4th and will be there for two weeks.
  • Options
    I'm due Jan 7th. I will be having another c-section so this baby will be born before then. My guess is Jan 2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique
  • Options
    I'm due January 8th also! This is our first baby, so I'm expecting him/her to be late, but who knows : This is also my first time posting in here... So hello to everyone!
  • Options

I am due Jan 8th. I have also been given Jan 6th and Jan 10th haha! I don't mind when the baby comes, as long as it is after the 31st. I live in New Zealand, so xmas and new years is summer time, and I am a beauty therapist. Xmas is sooo busy for me at work, and I do a lot of spray tans for new years 27th-31st dec, and I really need the money! 

• Options
    We're due December 31 but I'm expecting to go later because ds was 4 days late. It would be fun to have the first baby of 2014 and to get lots of free stuff but ill take a healthy baby whenever he or she decides to come.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I am due the 8th also. I'm really hoping for the 4th. 1/4/14 :)

My first was 6 days early, then I had twins almost 3 weeks early but that was just being twins. I'm not sure when this one will show.  

DD#1 6 DD#2-3  4 Baby #4 EDD 01/08/2014 Team Green  BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We are due the 9th! I'm in the same boat as you on all the celebrations... I was a December 8th baby and I already felt that my birthday always gets meshed in with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years... I don't want our Little one growing up and feeling meshed in with everything, so I feel it is our job to keep that in mind...

On the same note, I'm really liking my Due date being the 9th... I'm obsessed with numbers, so much so that my husband and I got married on the 16th because his favorite number is 7 and mine is 9 ...79=16... And we met on the 4th and engaged on the 4th 4x4=16... Yes, there is more... No, I'm not embarrassed lol... My husband was born on the 7th, me on the 8th and now Little is due the 9th... Again, my favorite number...

On the flip side... I'm a teacher and the 9th falls on the Thursday after students return from Winter Break, so giving me that full week with the sub that will take over and getting the kids settled back in would be a relief of the stress I know I'm going to have in the back of my head the whole maternity leave... Yes, I know I need to let work go because I have something so much more important coming!

Anyways, cheers to the unknowns of when our babies will actually decide to bless us with their presence!
  • Options

I'm due on the 8th as well, I will be having a C-section so I know I will go at least a week before that.  I really don't want to be sharing rooms with a million other moms that are trying for the 1st baby of the year or the midnight baby, so I am hoping that I can maybe have this one on the 26th of Dec.  Guess I will find out more at the next apt this Wed.  I am not worried about the birthday thing, we will prob do a half birthday party so that we can celebrate with friends but the 26th seems cool cause you get more presents the day after Christmas...I will never have to pay full price for presents with all the sales...lol!

BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • Options
    I am also due with baby 2 on January 8.
    With my daughter I delivered a day late. Most first babies are late, but you never know!

I don't know what to expect for my second, could be late again or early !
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"