June 2013 Moms

Where my regs at?!

I miss you guise!

I miss reading all the words!!

Re: Where my regs at?!

• I was thinking the same thing yesterday. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• CCR630CCR630 member
    It's hard to bump with one hand!! Haha
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I want Josh updates, and Wyatt! And all you girls!!! I want UO's and FFFC!!!

ETA I guess it's weird that so many girls that didn't hang with us this journey are now wanting us to squee over their babies. I guess that's my FFFC and UO. ::steps into flame suit::
  • Who is considered a "regular"?
    There is definitely a decrease in posting here. Hopefully it will pick back up a bit... But I don't think it will ever be the same as before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol! I feel ya!
  • LiLi23LiLi23 member
    Babies be takin up all my time andshit.

Lol

I read but rarely find time to post anymore. Oh, and I had a baby a couple days ago. If I can get on a real computer ill post my birth story and some pics. Kid has some serious cheeks.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• imageLiLi23:
    Babies be takin up all my time andshit.

Lol

I read but rarely find time to post anymore. Oh, and I had a baby a couple days ago. If I can get on a real computer ill post my birth story and some pics. Kid has some serious cheeks.

I lol'ed. Also, congrats on your squish. I love cheeks, so get on that picture!
  • imageTabbiC:
    I want Josh updates, and Wyatt! And all you girls!!! I want UO's and FFFC!!!

ETA I guess it's weird that so many girls that didn't hang with us this journey are now wanting us to squee over their babies. I guess that's my FFFC and UO. ::steps into flame suit::

There are a few Wyatts on here but I'm so gonna be presumptuous and think you meant my boy. :]

We are good. Doing better each day with this whole mom of 2 thing. I miss the ease of getting out of the house with just one kiddo, for sure. My boobs like to get plugged ducts or mastitis if I do too much so we've been hermits lately. Wyatt is the easiest baby evar, which is lovely and Lucy is great with him.

How are you???

Oh, and I totally agree with your fffc/uo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageihearttab:
    imageTabbiC:
    I want Josh updates, and Wyatt! And all you girls!!! I want UO's and FFFC!!!

There are a few Wyatts on here but I'm so gonna be presumptuous and think you meant my boy. :]

We are good. Doing better each day with this whole mom of 2 thing. I miss the ease of getting out of the house with just one kiddo, for sure. My boobs like to get plugged ducts or mastitis if I do too much so we've been hermits lately. Wyatt is the easiest baby evar, which is lovely and Lucy is great with him.

How are you???

Oh, and I totally agree with your fffc/uo.

I'm right there with you! I'm so glad Wyatt is easy, because having a dd the same age as yours I was praying for an easy newb too! It's a challenge getting them both out, but I feel like I'm burning calories. I'm happy you still get to breast feed! I am having issues and had to stop, but my kiddo is gaining beautifully after his sugar issues. I want to AW our babies soon!

Also I hope you're feeling better after the birth. I know it wasn't easy.
  • I'm still here. We're doing well, getting a routin going. I go back to work in two weeks. Le sigh.

CJ 05/29/2013

• I miss reading all of the regulars posts.  My DH asked me why I'm still going on the bump...he thought it would be over when we had the babies, but I thought this is just beginning!! I hope once we all are getting some more sleep, we will be able to catch up!  Definitely hard to bump one handed :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In and out!  We have various family flying in these first three weeks to see DD and DS so I haven't been on the computer too much.  But when I'm up for a late night/early morning pump session I do a lot of scrolling and reading here, on 0-3, and 2u2.
  • imageBaconlettucetomato:
    I'm still here. We're doing well, getting a routin going. I go back to work in two weeks. Le sigh.

Yay for a routine! Makes you feel normal, but boo for work!

I'm so glad everyone is doing well! We are moving to Florida soon, so I've somehow found time to bump along with moving and a newborn. I'm just going to start posting random things for everyone to participate in!!
  • imageBrassyClarinet:

imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    I'm still here. We're doing well, getting a routin going. I go back to work in two weeks. Le sigh.

OMG I LOVE YOUR LITTLE ONE'S PIRATE OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ! It's waaay too big but DH insisted lol.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Nix55Nix55 member
    I miss everyone, too. I'm always scoping things out, but it is hard to feed a baby and type since I'm always mobile.
  • skioskio member
    I'm in and out. I'll just ditto LiLi that my super cute new baby likes to monopolize my precious time. We're 8 days pp now and things are maybe kinda sorta starting to calm down...? 
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Also I've been posting less because I didn't feel the need to congratulate every random stranger who popped on to tell us their birth story. Or answer the same 5 questions that have been asked the last couple of weeks.

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageCCR630:

Word. This guy has gained over 4 lbs in 4 wks so all I do is feed him and try to keep the big one in check!
  • Am I a regular?!? Tough, I'm responding anyway. :P

I lurk a lot, but I also did that while KU too. Nemo had had a list of issues, nothing too too serious but we've been running around to a lot of appointments. Plus I have a bunch of my own. Last week I had two dentist appointments for fillings and tomorrow I have a CT scan to see just how involved my kidney stones are. Nervous about Wednesday when we know for sure if Nemo needs that brace thing for her hip displasia.  

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• I'm starting to get tired of responding to people I don't know but I end up bumping while nursing and just replying to pass the time
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageBaconlettucetomato:
    Also I've been posting less because I didn't feel the need to congratulate every random stranger who popped on to tell us their birth story. Or answer the same 5 questions that have been asked the last couple of weeks.

I knew I couldn't be the only one that felt this way.

ETA I'm so glad all our June mamas and squishes are doing well! I honestly still can't believe tomorrow is July. It feels like we waited so long for June and bam! It's over!
  • I don't know if I'm considered a "regular" but I was here from the beginning. Same as everyone else...three kids is busy!! Plus having my mom here for a week, the MIL was here and there just hasn't been much time for bumping. I do miss coming here and having our regular weekly posts though!
  • I don't I am considered a regular but I have been randomly posting my entire pregnancy so I hope I am not too unknown!

I am here typically during nursing sessions through out the day and night. I don't post a ton and I too stopped congratulating screen names I have never seen before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenikip6454:
    I don't I am considered a regular but I have been randomly posting my entire pregnancy so I hope I am not too unknown!

I am here typically during nursing sessions through out the day and night. I don't post a ton and I too stopped congratulating screen names I have never seen before.

You and pp have more posts than I do so you're definitely not the "drive byers" I'm referring to lol!
  • I might not be considered a regular but I've been here since the beginning too and tried to post as much as I could, so hopefully I'm slightly recognizable. I was posting congrats to everyone but I had LO 5 days ago haven't posted birth story yet via csection and stopped posting on people's posts I didn't recognize. Don't have the patience for them anymore.
  • imagenykkolhooks:
    Hey ladies! I agree with all of the previous words. Ella will be a month old on Thursday, where has the time gone?!

Did you read all the words? Lol.

Btw, saw your beach pic on IG. I love and hate you, you look great.

CJ 05/29/2013

• I try to still check TB but I'm always mobile lately so it probably looks like I'm 42 plus weeks pg but I swear I have an adorable outside squish!!

It does seem like the amount if newbs in the last month is out of control! I do love birth stories even if I don't know the sn at all.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Im not a fly-by poster but not sure if im a reg.  One handed typing is the suck.  I was in the hospital mon-thurs of last week. She will be 1 wk old tomorrow.  crazy!  Def no schedule yet.....we are just surviving right now. and i did read all the words!! Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCCR630:

I really want to write something dirty here.

Tabbi! Here I am :) 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• I'm not sure if I'm a "reg" but I do agree I miss seeing the familiar screen names! And I tend not to post much while I'm on my phone and haven't had much time for the computer lately!!
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• Oh, and Josh is good! I need to post new pics. He is gaining weight (almost eight pounds!!) and enjoying life at home!!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"