July 2013 Moms
Options

Initial pendants

Is anyone else getting a necklace with their LO's initial or name on it? If so, what are you planning on getting?

For Li, I got the Jennifer Meyer "L" disk. I wanted something for this one from the same designer so they would go together, but not exactly the same one, so I got the lowercase diamond "m".
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Initial pendants

• Options
    I'd really like to get something, but I have no idea what to get!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageaehamilton13:

The Helen Ficolora ones are really popular around here. They sell them at Bloomingdales.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm generally not a jewelry person but I do like this idea. I need to find something small and simple.
  • Options
    imageLiz4444:
    imageaehamilton13:

The Helen Ficolora ones are really popular around here. They sell them at Bloomingdales.

I'll have to take a look. I'm in Canada so no Bloomingdale's here, but I'm sure I could find something online?
    imageimage
  • Options
    je2161je2161 member

For my first, I got a personalized pendant with DD's name and added it to the necklace DH got me as a push present lol. The necklace had a diamond encrusted 'mom' pendant in a cool, modern design. He got it from the diamond district so I can't find any similar pictures online.

Now with the arrival of the second LO, I am debating whether I should get another personalized pendant with DD2's name on it and add that to the original necklace. Another option I like is getting a personalized monogram necklace with both DDs' initials. Hmmm.... first world problem.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageaehamilton13:
    imageLiz4444:
    imageaehamilton13:

I'll have to take a look. I'm in Canada so no Bloomingdale's here, but I'm sure I could find something online?

You can definitely find something online. The best place to look is www.shopstyle.com.

• Options
    imageLiz4444:
    imageaehamilton13:
    imageLiz4444:
    imageaehamilton13:

You can definitely find something online. The best place to look is www.shopstyle.com.

Thanks for the link! I love the Jennifer Meyer ones, too. Just looked those up.
    imageimage
  • Options

I was meh on the necklaces, but I received an Alex & Ani bangle bracelet with my initial on a disc (which happens to be my DS' initial too).  So I bought one with DD's initial and then will get another one for this baby.  

I love the gold, but they also come in silver

https://shop.nordstrom.com/S/alex-and-ani-script-initial-expandable-wire-bangle/3166410?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=520&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_D

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options

I hadn't thought of this, but I like the idea!

When we lost our first baby last year my husband gave me a silver charm of a heart within a heart from James Avery for my charm bracelet.

I think I'll look there. Their charms can be used for necklaces or bracelets. I know they have initials, and baby things like onesies, carriages and baby shoes that can be engraved with baby's name and date. 

Thanks for the idea! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I want to get a living locket from origami owl. Currently I just have ballet slippers tattooed with and N on the toe for DD.
  • Options
    I got a birthstone ring for DD1 after she was born and it's stackable so my plan is to get one with each child. We will have at most 3 so it should work out well.

• Options
    svodosvodo member
    I got stackable rings off etsy, two opal for DS and DH and one ruby for DS2. I like that they mean something to me, but not necessarily obvious to everyone else.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Etsy had a lot of great options.
  • Options
    My best friend got me an Alex and Ani bracelet with her initial in it.
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageluvmyducks:
    I got a birthstone ring for DD1 after she was born and it's stackable so my plan is to get one with each child. We will have at most 3 so it should work out well.

I love this idea! I saw a necklace that had peas in a pod, the peas each have a different initial for each child. I guess it would only work once you were done having children but I thought it was a neat idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SMac85SMac85 member
    I have a Tiffany's charm bracelet. My husband got me the heart pendant and had my son's name engraved on it.  He is getting me the same pendant with DS2's name to add to the bracelet.  
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My best friend bought me a Stella & Dot initial necklace with an E on it. I absolutely LOVE it!

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My mom got me a pretty name pendant for Mother's Day with the kids' names on silver "tabs". DH is adding birth stone pendants after LO arrives.

She found it on zulily.com but I'm sure you could have it made anywhere. I love it and my boys love pointing out their names and learning to spell their sister's name from it.
  • Options
    Lord almighty I'm sorry for the image size. I'm mobile grr
  • Options
    Ugh, I wish I could name my son already and join in on all the initial fun!
  • Options
    I have a diamond owl necklace that represents Eliza. I hardly ever take it off. I would like something for Isaac but I don't know if I will get something for at least a year. I like that I got something that symbolized Eliza because that's what her 1st birthday party theme was. I don't know what he will be into. But I was thinking of doing an origami owl locket with both kids symbols inside. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"