September 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday CP: Mat/Newborn Photos

Bumpie request Sunday!

Will you get maternity photos done? Professional, family friend, stranger off the street, DIY?

What about newborn photos?

[Poll]

Re: Sunday CP: Mat/Newborn Photos

• Options
    I will probably have my mom take some pics of SO and I on our beach vacation next week. She does well with the camera that she has. As for newborn, I will take those. I have a Canon Rebel T3 that I purchased for a trip to Alaska and love to take pics with.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I did DD's newborn pics (and 3,6,9,12,24 month pics too). They aren't amazing but they are free :-P

I will do the same for this LO. Pinterest has some great ideas for baby pics!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got a package of pictures for my shower for DD and we saved the last one and we will do it next month as maternity/family punctures.  Our hospital had a photographer who will come in and do newborn pics for free if you want them.  And then if you like them you can buy the disc.  It was pretty cheap.  We will do that again.  
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options
    My Mom has a photography business so we've taken a few maternity along the way. She will also be takin LD pictures as well as newborn...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm foregoing professional maternity pics but have already scheduled by newborn session for sept 24th provided Jameson arrives on time. Have a million ideas for shots I'd like taken so have to narrow or down a bit and decide on outfits and props or no props etc.
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    imagemadeline10L:
    Just professional newborn pictures for us!

Same here. Aside from the monthly bump progress pics I take, maternity photos are just not my thing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'm having a friend take maternity pics and I will be paying a professional for newborn pictures.
  • Options
    I think we'll do amateur maternity and professional newborn. Haven't really
    decided. I have a friend who is semiprofessional so maybe I'll see if she can do both.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Prof maternity and newborn for us. Many of my friends have regretted not having maternity done, so I don't want to make that mistake. Plus I haven't done a good job of taking bump pictures so I want to have some nice memories for the future!
  • Options
    We aren't totally decided. I have a couple friends who do photos so I'd love to have some done I just don't know if we'll get to them or not. I will certainly be taking a ton of our own photos of LO.
  • Options
    Nb photos only
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    EOB584EOB584 member
    A friend of a friend is a professional photographer and I already have her booked to do newborn and family pictures within the first two weeks after baby comes. We didn't do newborn photos with DD but since this LO should arrive about the time we normally do family photos we figured it would work out well.
  • Options
    eyriseyris member

I am having an acquaintance who is just getting into photography take some maternity pictures for me.

The hospital I will be delivering at offers professional newborn photos for no charge, you just pay for the prints that you want, so I will be doing that.  I looked up the company who does it online and they have a really nice portfolio so I'm hoping for at least a few good ones! 

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• Options
    Professional maternity and newborn photos.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I would have done professional maternity photos if little Griffin would have kept on baking. I do want professional photos of him I would imagine we'll have them done once he's home, although there are some amazing pics on the wall of the NICU of photos while babies are still in the NICU so I guess we'll see.
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I'm a professionally trained photographer, so I take my own newborn sessions. I don't care to have my own maternity session done though.
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    combo here. I'd like to get professional mat done, but probably won't.  And i'd like to get professional newborn done, but will probably do a DIY.
  • Options
    no maternity photos!!! lol. For newborn photos, I will probably just take them all myself or have a family member take them. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    MIL is pretty creative and artsy and enjoys taking photos so I don't made saving the money for a few extra outfits or supplies for baby and letting her take the photos

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I voted SS. A friend of ours is an incredible professional photographer. She has done two shoots for us already (non-pregnancy related) and asked if we would be interested in doing a maternity shoot to help her build her maternity portfolio and as a gift to us. I'm going to talk to her about a newborn shoot as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A friend took some amateur maternity photos but we'll get professional newborn shots done.
    Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"