Chit Chat

TMI but need opinions..

My ds is almost 8 months and AF finally arrived last week. I BF for about 4 months so I don't know if that had something to do with it taking so long for me to start. I am concerned about that but I am also concerned because it wasn't like my regular periods. I've had mostly spotting and a lot of clots that are Bigger than normal and it's lasting almost 2 weeks o. I don't know if I should be concerned or if this has happened to one of you. Sorry for the dirty details but I am starting to worry...

Re: TMI but need opinions..

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with the other two ladies.  It's common for AF to return as a nasty monster that first time back PP.  I believe I was 9 months out PP before mine came back, and it was a mother effer.  I also happened to be on vacation, too.  If the clotting continues to become a concern, it doesn't hurt to call your doctor.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks everybody!! Makes me feel a lot better.. I'm the first of all my friends and family my age to have a baby so I didn't know really who to talk to about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"