January 2014 Moms
Options

DUE DATE FRIENDS???

Hi, I'm due January 27th. Anybody else around the same time? I'd love to talk about our problems, symptoms, or even funny stories together! =)

Re: DUE DATE FRIENDS???

• Options
    Im due on Jan 24th. Close enough?
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • Options

imageTink1704:
    Im due on Jan 24th. Close enough?

Definitely! So how have you been feeling lately? Any morning sickness for you? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have a hard time eating anything in the morning or afternoon. Absolutely nauseas. And feel really drained of all my energy. How are you?
    My hubby and I have been together since 2008. Married 5 years in Dec. DX with PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. TTC for baby #2 for 10 months BFP on May 29th 2015

imageimage
  • Options
    The exact same way. I'm nauseas as we speak. I've tried nearly everything. I hear it's supposed to die down during the 2nd trimester and I'm sooo counting down the days. The throwing up is the worst though! 
  • Options

I'm due Jan 28!

I'm actually feeling really good these days (knock on wood!), I felt much worse weeks 6 through 8. I get a bit of nausea in the afternoons from about 3 to 5 usually, but Jolly Ranchers really seem to help! No throwing up or anything. I am exhausted and sound asleep on the couch by like 8 pm though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageKoya:
    Hi, I'm due January 27th. Anybody else around the same time? I'd love to talk about our problems, symptoms, or even funny stories together! =

I'm jan 27 too! My nausea miraculously went away last week. Fatigue, bloating, and food aversions are my main symptoms. My boobs are enormous already and I actually got the worst sunburn yesterday. I never get sunburned! I just read that it helps to put mayonnaise soaked gauze on your skin, but thinking about it makes me ill.
    Are you telling everyone you're preggo? Any symptoms other than nausea?
  • Options
    I'm due on Jan 31...sucks being at the end of the month. No morning sickness just extra tired and have to pee a lot.
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• Options

I'm due January 27! Getting excited to get into double digits tomorrow.

My nausea was getting a bit bad this past week, but I've been doing the Benedryl + B6 thing the last three nights and I feel amazing. I was having a hard time sleeping but this is getting me through the night.

My boobs are downright uncomfortable, and I am really sleepy but have insomnia, and I keep getting uncomfortable cramps around my abdomen. Meat has been grossing me out but bread and spicy jack cheese have been good :)  

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    imageShannahbee:
    I'm due Jan 28!I'm actually feeling really good these days knock on wood!, I felt much worse weeks 6 through 8. I get a bit of nausea in the afternoons from about 3 to 5 usually, but Jolly Ranchers really seem to help! No throwing up or anything. I am exhausted and sound asleep on the couch by like 8 pm though.

I hope that this 9th week includes less morning sickness then fingers crossed. I have been going to sleep fairly earlier than usual as well too!
  • Options
    imageerinedo:
    imageKoya:
    Hi, I'm due January 27th. Anybody else around the same time? I'd love to talk about our problems, symptoms, or even funny stories together! =

I'm jan 27 too! My nausea miraculously went away last week. Fatigue, bloating, and food aversions are my main symptoms. My boobs are enormous already and I actually got the worst sunburn yesterday. I never get sunburned! I just read that it helps to put mayonnaise soaked gauze on your skin, but thinking about it makes me ill.
    Are you telling everyone you're preggo? Any symptoms other than nausea?

Oh my! You're so very lucky to have all those symptoms gone. Is the mayonnaise for the sunburn though? And I've told my closest friends and family members but I'm waiting to tell everyone else until the 2nd trimester when I'm showing a bit more. As far as symptoms go, I'm extremely moody/fatigue/bigger breasts/and hungry all the time... Do you see a baby bump yet?
  • Options
    Im due January 28th = nausea, vomiting off and on, mood swings, sore growing breast, and fatigue
  • Options
    imageArmyratt:
    I'm due on Jan 31...sucks being at the end of the month. No morning sickness just extra tired and have to pee a lot.

How many weeks are you exactly?
  • Options
    imageChanelmommy24:
    Im due January 28th =

Awesome! Any symptoms? Baby bump showing yet?
  • Options
    imageKoya:
    imageChanelmommy24:
    Im due January 28th =

Awesome! Any symptoms? Baby bump showing yet?

Omg yes!! This is my third so my bump is weirdly out there being that I'm 5ft 2 145 pounds even at my US appt the technician said I have to be further along by looking at me but after she looked at my LO, the measurements matched my dates and I'm just big lol
  • Options
    I'm due January 30th. Let's see morning sickness (including nausea and vomiting), fatigue (took a nap at 2 yesterday...ended up sleeping until after 11pm, sore boobs and really dizzy. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm due Jan.28!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am due jan 24!
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks and two days

• Options
    imageKoya:
    imageArmyratt:

How many weeks are you exactly?

9 weeks 2 days

• Options
    Welcome to the Jan 2014 board. We are all pretty close to you due date so feel free to jump in on any of the threads on this board. I'm due Jan 25th and I've been really sick since about week 5 (i'm 10 weeks now). I'm just praying that second tri is easier on me! I've got a tiny little baby/bloat bump now which I love!
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due the 20th
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I am due the 28th!:
  • Options
    Im dur Jan. 22!
  • Options
    I'm close!  1/24!
    image"Anniversary"">imageimage
    TTC since Sept. 2011
    DX: MFI
    IUI#1 8/2012: BFN
    IUI#2 9/2012: BFN
    IUI#3 10/2012: BFN
    IVF#1 (2 embryos transferred) 1/2013: BFN
    IVF#2 (2 embryos transferred) 5/2013: BFP!!!  EDD 1/24/14
    Beta 1 (5/17) - 66.8 Beta 2 (5/21) - 341 Beta 3 (5/27) - 2771
    1st u/s 6/7 - measuring right on track at 7 weeks with 144 bpm!
    imageimage
    My Local Nestie Besties: JenniferLuvsCandy, MABride0808, thecuddleeffect, MrsHo1030
  • Options
    I'm due the 25th with my third. Can't believe the little bump even though I know it can't be baby yet. Been so tired I can barely get energy to do anything, dizzy and sore back.
    Angel baby 02/14/2004 Liam 8 years Ben 3 years Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageCara1024:
    Welcome to the Jan 2014 board. We are all pretty close to you due date so feel free to jump in on any of the threads on this board. I'm due Jan 25th and I've been really sick since about week 5 i'm 10 weeks now. I'm just praying that second tri is easier on me! I've got a tiny little baby/bloat bump now which I love!

I love my little bump too! It makes this whole thing so much easier to believe! I'm so excited to be a new mommy.
  • Options
    imagepbandjsticktogether:
    I'm due the 25th with my third. Can't believe the little bump even though I know it can't be baby yet. Been so tired I can barely get energy to do anything, dizzy and sore back.

Yeah, I'm almost sure my bump has a little to do with the bloating... I'm excited to start feeling some movement, what about you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"