January 2014 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

It's that time of week!

How far along?

What fruit/veg?

Any symptoms?

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones?

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
TTC #3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach. 

Any symptoms? Heartburn, m/s in the evenings (mostly), lots of peeing. 

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? I felt the baby move last night :) 

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Nothing special, but DH has been gone a lot and working a lot so it'll be nice for him to be home 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How far along? 14w!!!!!

What fruit/veg? Lemon. So confused by this one and maybe someone can explain. Last week was a peach and this week is a lemon. How are lemons bigger than peaches? Or denser?

Any symptoms? Just peeing a lot. Exhaustion is starting to subside and I feel like I can function like a normal human. 

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Have my 14w appt tomorrow.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? We do haven't decided yet since our original plans got cancelled. We are thinking of running up to Seattle for the night and maybe watching fireworks from there and taking the kid to the zoo, aquarium, and science center. Anyone in Seattle know if you can watch fireworks from the space needle? That would be fun for mini me.

TTC #3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJuliaH21:
    How far along? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach. 

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Nothing special, but DH has been gone a lot and working a lot so it'll be nice for him to be home 

Sorry you're still experiencing this.

And super YAY!

TTC #3

• Options
    How far along? 11 weeks

What fruit/veg? lime

Any symptoms? My boobs are killing me more than ever.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? My 12 week appt is on July 10th.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Staying home this year! We usually travel to see family. We might take a day trip to the beach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along? 12 weeks!

What fruit/veg? a plum

Any symptoms? nausea seems to be coming and going these days... but I'm feeling like my energy is back!

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? I had an ultrasound last week and everything looks great so we will be announcing this week!!

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? We are heading into Plymouth (MA) for their big fourth of July celebration :)

imageimage
  • Options
    How far along? 11 weeks.
    What fruit/veg? A lime.
    Any symptoms? Nope.
    Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? my next appt is at the end of July. I'll also be doing an elective ultrasound to in out the sex around then too.
    GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? We're going to the river.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    imageaessary03:

How far along? 14w!!!!!

What fruit/veg? Lemon. So confused by this one and maybe someone can explain. Last week was a peach and this week is a lemon. How are lemons bigger than peaches? Or denser?

I think the reasoning behind it is the peach is rounder while the lemon has more of an oblong shape. Because they measure baby's size based on crown to rump length, the length of an average lemon is longer than the width of an average peach...if that makes any sense! Sometimes, the fruit can be so confusing, lol. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    imageccip82:
    imageaessary03:

How far along? 14w!!!!!

I think the reasoning behind it is the peach is rounder while the lemon has more of an oblong shape. Because they measure baby's size based on crown to rump length, the length of an average lemon is longer than the width of an average peach...if that makes any sense! Sometimes, the fruit can be so confusing, lol. 

Ok, that makes some sense! lol

TTC #3

• Options
    imageaessary03:
    imageJuliaH21:
    How far along? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach. 

Sorry you're still experiencing this.

And super YAY!

Thanks :) m/s is getting better the rest of the day, just between 5 pm and midnight still sucks.  

• Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

How far along? 10 weeks

What fruit/veg? prune

Any symptoms? nausea, food aversions, exhaustion...

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Next appointment July 12th

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Nothing really since we are in the UK...I forgot it was the Fourth this week!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

How far along? - 10 weeks

What fruit/veg? - prune

Any symptoms? - boob soreness went away, but then came back... Some very mild nausea from about 3 - 5 pm most days, lots of peeing, and am exhausted by 7 or 8 pm.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? - Went to the doctor on Tuesday, he said my uterus is measuring on track. Tried to hear the heartbeat but couldn't get it... He did tell me it was a 50/50 chance before he tried as I was only 9 wks 2 days. At least he could hear the placenta doing its job. I did get an appt for my first ultrasound and IPS screening (I think it's the Canadian version of an NT scan) for July 15, I'll be just over 12 weeks. I'm so excited, but also terrified of the possibility of bad news! We also told my grandparents yesterday; it will be their first great-grandchild so lots of tears all around! 

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? - Our holiday is tomorrow (Canada Day), and unfortunately I have to work for a couple of hours in the morning (at least I can do it from home)... But we are probably just hanging out with friends, having some good food, watching fireworks, etc. I'm more excited about today... I'm going to see Jersey Boys (the musical) with my MIL and SIL! I've been wanting to see it for so long!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along?  14 weeks

What fruit/veg?  Lemon (I am also confused by this a little.)

Any symptoms?  Nausea is better but I still can't go without my dose of zofran at night.  Skin on my face seems to be clearing a little, although my back s breaking out worse now.  I injured my tailbone a few years ago and now It is starting to hurt again, which I was told to expect during pregnancy.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones?  Next appt is July 10.  We found out we're having a girl this past week and we are so thrilled.  DH talks to his "little princess" now.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday?   BBQ at our house with my family and in-laws where we will watch fireworks from my backyard.  Then another BBQ to go to on the 6th where DH's best friend plans on proposing to his gf.  Should be fun.

• Options

How far along? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach

Any symptoms? Still having some spotting with no cramping. Tired and hungry.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Looking forward to 2nd Tri. Really wish the spotting would stop. Can't wait to see the little ones tomorrow and see the OB to make sure everything is ok.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Going up to a friends lake cabin. Yeah 4 day weekend!

• Options
    How far along?
    12 WEEKS!

What fruit/veg?
    PLUM?

Any symptoms?
    PEEING A LOT AT NIGHT STILL AND INSOMNIA.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones?
    12 WEEK APPOINTMENT TUESDAY.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday?
    NOT SURE YET.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    adfeeadfee member
    How far along? 11 weeks 

What fruit/veg? lime 

Any symptoms? m/s seems to be subsiding a bit, but stomach is still sour. The dizziness has gone away though! 

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? 1st Tri scan on Tuesday, regular OB on Friday 

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? We're in DC so we'll spend the day avoiding anything downton, probably just a barbecue and watching the fireworks from our rooftop. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How far along? 10 weeks

What fruit/veg? prune

Any symptoms? dizzy and still tired

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Just had my first U/S saw the heartbeat!!!

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Tomorrow is Cananda Day so parade and BBQ in town. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    srad84srad84 member

How far along? 10 weeks

What fruit/veg? prune

Any symptoms? feeling a little better but still general fatigue, headaches and nausea

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? FINALLY! 1st appointment on Tuesday

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Pool party at a friend's house then headed to Columbus to see Ben Folds & Barenaked Ladies in concert (anniversary gift from DH)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies!  

This is my official intro and I'm happy to do so on a ticker change!  I was a regular at TTC<35 and Pregnant <35.  Like many others, I've suffered losses in the past, and in the last week I've reached a point of comfort and confidence that this is real and looking promising!  Looking forward to getting to know you all!

How far along: 12 weeks

What fruit/veg? Plum

Any symptoms? Very tired and very bloated but have been lucky in the symptoms department

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones?  We had a big week last week.  Had our nuchal scan on Thurs which went well (neck measurement @1mm) and got our Harmony test results on Friday - all clear for the three trisomies.  The only results not in on Friday were the gender results - which we're learning tomorrow!  My dr agreed to write the results down so MH and I can open together. We have a CVS tentatively scheduled for Wednesday but I think we feel secure with the Harmony results and will skip.  

GTKY: July 4th is my 38th birthday!  We usually go out the night before since 7/4 is mayhem in NYC. I'm not sure we can hold out, but may open the gender results at dinner.

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    imageLenox1975:

Hi Ladies!  

This is my official intro and I'm happy to do so on a ticker change!  I was a regular at TTC<35 and Pregnant <35.  Like many others, I've suffered losses in the past, and in the last week I've reached a point of comfort and confidence that this is real and looking promising!  Looking forward to getting to know you all!

How far along: 12 weeks

What fruit/veg? Plum

Any symptoms? Very tired and very bloated but have been lucky in the symptoms department

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones?  We had a big week last week.  Had our nuchal scan on Thurs which went well (neck measurement @1mm) and got our Harmony test results on Friday - all clear for the three trisomies.  The only results not in on Friday were the gender results - which we're learning tomorrow!  My dr agreed to write the results down so MH and I can open together. We have a CVS tentatively scheduled for Wednesday but I think we feel secure with the Harmony results and will skip.  

GTKY: July 4th is my 38th birthday!  We usually go out the night before since 7/4 is mayhem in NYC. I'm not sure we can hold out, but may open the gender results at dinner.

congrats and welcome :) yay for a great NT scan and happy almost birthday!  

sibling love  

• Options
    jcbb12jcbb12 member

How far along? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach

Any symptoms? Not really, but I've had a cold and that has been no fun.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? I think I feel a little swimming in there! (This is #2 so maybe it could be true?)

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Spending time with family

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageaessary03:

It's that time of week!

How far along? I'm a day late to do this 10w1d

What fruit/veg? Prune

Any symptoms? I haven't thrown up so far, but I definitely had my head in the toilet this morning. 

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? 2weeks from today is my 12w appt. I am counting down the days until 12 weeks and feeling good about a sticky baby. I've had problems with spotting and I'll feel much better once I hit that milestone. 

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? We're having a bunch of friends and family over to BBQ and watch our neighborhood fireworks display. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

How far along? I'm pretending that I did this yesterday, so 10 weeks. :)

What fruit/veg? Prune.

Any symptoms? Nausea is still sticking around, but it's starting to fade. My energy's starting to come back, too. Face STILL looks like a war zone, but I started using witch hazel this past weekend, and that seems to be helping.

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Wound up at the hospital for ANOTHER u/s after I had a gush of blood and a couple of clots this morning, but everything looked just fine [thank goodness]. Next appointment is a week from tomorrow.

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Nothing. Sister's getting married on the 6th, so we'll spend the 4th doing wedding prep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

It's that time of week!

How far along? 13 weeks!

What fruit/veg? Peach

Any symptoms? Still some all day sickness lingering

Any appointments/thoughts/milestones? Had my NT apt on Friday the u/s looked fine just waiting on the blood portion to come back. Thoughts: I'm really thinking this baby is a girl and I can't wait to find out!

GTKY: What are you doing for the holiday? Hubby and I are going with my parents to St Augustine, Fl very excited for a 4 day relaxing weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"