Parenting
Options

Sunday Spam?

I am bored! I've got nothing to do today.

Re: Sunday Spam?

• Options
    And by nothing, I mean I could be productive by pulling weeds in the garden, water the garden or chores.

So, yeah. I got zilch. Bored.
  • Options
    I am excited that my corn is coming in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshanado:

The saying knee high by 4th of July does not stand true anymore. Our corn is already as tall as me.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    My heated toilet seat broke. I have a cold butt. I'm having a bad weekend.
  • Options

imageshanado:

I'd be excited too. We tried to grow corn one year and it didn't turn out so well.

• Options
    My corn is not even a foot yet. Maybe when school starts back up????
  • Options
    I had a spray tan done yesterday. I love how tan I am right now. I feel wicked sexy.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageBuddy the Elf:
    cold butts are the worst.
  • Options

imageSpooko:
    KB, any word on why you got the ban hammer?

Nope. I know I can get snarky sometimes, but never anything bannable. And definitely nothing recently. This is not helping my quest to gold:( But maybe Buddy will get bronze.

• Options
    imageshanado:
    My corn is not even a foot yet. Maybe when school starts back up????

I'm not growing any myself. It's far too difficult when I know I am surrounded by corn.

imageimage

• Options

imageshanado:
    imageBuddy the Elf:
    cold butts are the worst.

Major FWP, I know.

• Options
    imageSpooko:

imagemissyishere:
    I had a spray tan done yesterday. I love how tan I am right now. I feel wicked sexy.

Work it, girl. Did your DH question you on why you had it done? 

I told him our photographer was coming to take pics of DD since we didn't do 18 month pics. I said I may be in some shots, so I'd like to not have visible tan lines.

imageimage

• Options
    I went out last night.  So of course DS gets up at 5:30 this morning.  Has now been napping for 2 and 1/2 hours.  Did I nap?  No, I drank a whole pot of coffee
    image image
  • Options
    I woke up my friend to go to the arts and cultural festival downtown in a bit.  If I didn't she would sleep until noon.  We are 33 years old, and she is a professional woman.  But she lives like a teenager.  I am jealous.  I just want to sleep until 7
    image image
  • Options
    I am so proud of my garden this year.  It is small, but looks so bountiful.  Zucchini, tomatoes, hot peppers, basil, and, for the first time ever, beans.  Three kinds.  Have no idea what I'm doing with them, so I'm interested to see what we'll get.
    image image
  • Options

imageSpooko:
    Imma save up most of my calories today so that I can have a bacon cheeseburger later. 

i ate my leftover half sandwich from dinner last night for breakfast.  So delicious, so bad for me.  Basically a Cuban with a fried egg on it.  So much meat.  Oh well.  Have a healthy dinner planned for tonight. 

image image
  • Options

imageSpooko:
    Also, why is healthy food so expensive?

it sucks.  Since DS has been eating we have been doing a lot more organic too.  My grocery bill is through the roof.  I try to put it in perspective because we spend a lot of money on other stupid sh*t, food should be a priority.  We could save hundreds a month if we lived off of ramen and hamburger helper. 

image image
  • Options
    Okay, I watered the garden and took DD for a very long walk.

There, I did something.
  • Options
    imageSpooko:
    Imma save up most of my calories today so that I can have a bacon cheeseburger later.nbsp;
    I like the way you think.
  • Options
    imagemissyishere:
    imageSpooko:

imagemissyishere:

Work it, girl. Did your DH question you on why you had it done? 

I told him our photographer was coming to take pics of DD since we didn't do 18 month pics. I said I may be in some shots, so I'd like to not have visible tan lines.
    Good thinking.
  • Options
    imageSpooko:

imageshanado:
    imageSpooko:
    Imma save up most of my calories today so that I can have a bacon cheeseburger later.nbsp;
    I like the way you think.

I've been pretty good all week, and I figured if I still come up under the 1240 I'm allowed, it's fine, right? 

When I used to be committed to fitness and eating right, I saved Sundays for my free eating days. I ate whatever I wanted and didn't work out. That way I didn't feel deprived or restricted. It worked out great for me. Now if I could get back to it, that would also be great.
  • Options

I don't want to go into work. Killlll meeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also, this patient's family asked me to work for them privately when she gets home. Her son is a doctor, so I was like, "Hmmmmm....mayyyybe," because I'm sure the $$$ would be awesome. Until his wife said, "Yea, we just need someone to watch my set of 7 year old twins, my 4 year old, and her while I'm at work for a few hours. I don't mind if you bring your son." Two 7 year olds, a 4 year old, an 11 month old, and an 80 year old woman who can't walk. No gracias.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    Also, why don't Jim Carrey and Vince Vaughn star in a movie together? I'd love that. A good one, not some stupid ish.
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    SCANDAL!

• Options

Also, what is this and where can I get one?

SCANDAL!

• Options

Oh and Detective Stabler.

SCANDAL!

• Options
    imagembenit4:
    I am back. I cooked breakfast. Cleaned up breakfast. I am on load 4 in laundry. Just put mattress pad back on bed. I hate that. Am I the only one that wrestles with that? Anyway, checked on the bumpies and now sitting down to fold clothes.

I think we're having the same exact day. Are you currently sitting braless?

imageimage

• Options
    Lesson from Missy:
    It's perfectly okay to wait a couple of minutes for your food to cool before shoving it in your mouth. The molten hot lava of cheese on a freshly made pizza will indeed burn your mouth.

imageimage

• Options
    Omg over 60 posts and I'm not even out of bed.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have DH a little action last night and now x he is being for more. Ugh.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Neither kid would nap so I brought them both in my bed and they passed out on either side of me. Now I'm wedges between them wide awake. And my house is a mess!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options
    Reading this post makes me feel extra guilty about my laziness today. I've managed to wash dishes..and that's about it. Ugh. I need to find the motivation to maybe get some laundry done and do some sort of workout. Luckily my kid seems to be in a pretty chill mood today.

We went to a party at our neighbor's house last night and I had myself a few cocktails. Even though I don't feel hungover, I just feel like sitting on my asss and eating all day. This is not at all conducive to weight loss. Meh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's a quiet day in the house right now. DD and DH are napping. I should use this time to clean up the house or do something productive, but I don't feel like it.  

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Also I'm kind of annoyed at DH. He's off until Wednesday (since it's Canada Day tomorrow) and I wanted to go to camp, but he didn't want to. So we're probably just going to stay at home and not do much. It just sucks because it's my summer off (I'm still on maternity leave) and I wanted to have fun on Canada Day.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    imagekiraliz2:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    I have DH a little action last night and now x he is being for more. Ugh.

Translation please? LOL.

Bumping from my phone. We had sex. Lol. I initiated for once and came. Cade woke up from his morning nap though right at the end and ruined it lol.
  • Options
    Back. Just finished my JJ's sandwich. I'm gonna have to go on another walk later.

Speaking if walk, Sophia wanted to go for a walk the other day and I pushed the stroller while eating cookies. I'm pathetic.
  • Options

imageSpooko:
    I managed to do 2 months of baby pictures before I fell off the wagon. Ah well, she's the second kid anyways :D

I said that too.ade still has yet to get any done. I do plan on getting pics done this month though. For Rosie's 3rd birthday and Cade's 6 month. Then do another in January for Cade's 1 year.

• Options
    Oh, it's so hot today instead of my normal 3 cups of coffee I made at home iced caramel macchiatos.
  • Options
    imageLexiLupin:

DS is being a rotten tease about taking a nap. I can't really hold it against him though- he basically slept from 4 yesterday afternoon until 10 this morning. The longest he was awake that whole time was for about an hour between 2 and 3 am, otherwise he just woke up every couple hours, ate for 10 minutes, and was back out.

It's cooler today (like, 90 instead of 100+) so I think we're going to take the new stroller for a test drive later. Woo.

I took my new stroller for a test drive yesterday at Relay for Life. I like it a lot. 

• Options
    imageLexiLupin:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    Oh, it's so hot today instead of my normal 3 cups of coffee I made at home iced caramel macchiatos.

Mmmm. That makes my boring coffee sound even more boring.

It wasn't anything special. I just put ice and milk in a cup, set my Keurig to be less hot and to a smaller cup, and then topped with caramel sauce.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"