August 2012 Moms
Options

Strange night

I went to bed around midnight. At 4am I woke up to a weird noise that kind of sounded like heavy rain on the house. I initially woke up because I thought I heard someone walk down the steps to our basement, which is right outside my bedroom door. [the steps are currently plywood]

So I roll over and sure enough the basement light is shining under the door. Wtf.

After a few seconds of convincing my body to release the paralysis, I got up and peeked my head into the living room to see DH was not on the couch.

So I yell down the steps and he's like "yeah. I'm here. Do you hear that noise?!" Well, of course, it's loud through the entire house.

So we go from room to room trying to find the noise. About ten minutes later, the noise stops and another noise takes its place. At that point DH says "I think it's the water softener". We go back to the basement and sure enough the water softener is doing some sort of random middle of the night cleaning clearly brought on by the devil.

The noise finally stops, I go back to bed at 4:30. Oliver woke up at 5. FML. I feed him, he wants to play, not happening. He screams in his crib for a minute and then falls back asleep. But only until 7am.

I'm so tired.

And my Keurig is broken.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strange night

• Options
    Come have coffee with me! I have yummy Almond Joy creamer! It's only going to be about 109 here today! Haha.
  • Options
    imagenatalie8784:
    It must have been regenerating. nbsp;Ours is set to do it in the middle of the night too. nbsp;I mourn your Keurig with you. nbsp;Is it still under warranty? nbsp;They have great customer service if it is. nbsp;nbsp;

I got it just over a year ago and I actually won it in a raffle. My dumbazz didn't fill out the warranty.

Salty, party of 1!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemmdailey:
    Come have coffee with me! I have yummy Almond Joy creamer! It's only going to be about 109 here today! Haha.

Omg yum!!!!! I just finished off my peppermint patty creamer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"