C-sections
Options

Scheduled x post from oct bmb

New "Due Date"

C-section scheduled for Oct 16th, original due date was Oct 18th, my Dads Bday, kinda sad it is two days early but very happy my Dr. Schedule me so close to full term. I asked her to get me as close to 40 weeks as possible. DS was breech and my water broke 3 weeks early. I was scheduled for a c section either way with him. Not doing a VBAC either. I admit I'm too chicken. My incision broke open last time 2 months PP and I ended up with an incisional hernia that was repaired by reopening my incision in Nov. I didn't want to risk uterine rupture as its almost like two c sections in 8 months. Plus neither my hospital nor Dr. Does VBACs and I LOVE both of them. Hoping this baby cooks longer than DS, he wasin NICU for a couple days, didn't even get to hold him for like 10 hours and didn't nurse him for first 30 hrs. I felt so guilty and sad for the poor guy. He had fluid in lungs from c section and he was stuck under my ribs so we both got really bruised up and sore from them pulling him out. Here's to hoping this time is MUCH smoother!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"