Breastfeeding
Options

babywearing and bf

I'll be going back to work in a couple weeks and plan on bringing lo with me at least one day a week. Can you recommend a good wrap for babywearing that I can still nurse in while being modest I work at a church?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: babywearing and bf

• Options

Hey! I brought DD with me to work at a church and will this LO! I actually never got a hang of nursing in a carrier, but otherwise loved my Moby. I know many moms are able to nurse in the Moby. I would just use a nursing cover, and never had issues--EXCEPT though I was often able to nurse in my office with door closed, sometimes I'd nurse in a meeting,etc., sitting in a folding chair. That would pose a problem if I had on just a regular shirt. This go round, I plan to use sme nursing tanks under regular shirts so even if I'm lifting my shirt, I'm totally coved from waist up (my back was always an issue).

I've heard good things about nursing in a ktan too but I loved my Moby and never worried to much about just using my cover.

• Options

imagetheresat858:
    A ring sling might be good for a smaller baby because you can use the tail to cover up... Most babies outgrow the Moby around 12lbs. A woven has a much longer lifetime if you want to learn how to wrap.

DS was over 14 lbs over a month ago, and I still use the Moby. I think he's made it pretty clear that he wants his legs out instead of in though. And he makes it pretty clear when he wants to get out as well. The only thing that has made me use it less is the heat! Although I haven't tried nursing in it much yet. I've been meaning to try that again. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I nurse DS2 in the Ergo often, including while at church.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"