TTC After a Loss
Options

Getting frustrated possible ticker warning, not sure if it got deleted

So, I miscarried on June1,took pills to induce it, bled for about a week. My doc said that we could start trying again after one cycle.... How long am I gonna have to wait for that to happen? Also was diagnosed with. PCOS and am on metformin... Anyone out there with similar situations?

Re: Getting frustrated possible ticker warning, not sure if it got deleted

• Options

There's information about how long it takes to get your cycle back on the blog. If you haven't read it I highly suggest you do.

I haven't had a natural m/c, both my losses ended up in D&Cs so I can't really comment on what the norm is. I think it's 4-6 weeks though from what other ladies have experienced. Although there are some that take way longer. The PCOS may be a big factor in that as well. 

• Options

Sorry for your loss, welcome to the board.

Did you have regular periods before? If you have PCOS it could take a while. Metformin should help though. It took AF 11 weeks post loss to return for me. It all really depends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry for your loss. As the PPs said, it varies from person to person. Some people have cycles that return to normal quickly, others fall into a new normal, and others just have wonky cycles. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It took me 8 weeks post D and C but I'm now having a very regular cycle. I'm also on Metformin. At first I thought waiting was horrible and I had to wait two cycles. But now that I'm through it I feel I'm still healing and not quite ready. The time has been a blessing.
     Married July 2009
    TTC since April 2012 ~ suddenly no AF ~ DX PCOS Nov 2012 started Metformin
     BFP 3/11/13 ~ MMC at 8 wk D & C 4/2/13
    Dx: homozygous C677T MTHFR- started aspirin/folbee - won't treat with lovenox
    Dec 18: DH dx with low sperm count- starting IUI 
    IUI 1# 12/20 BFP!! EDD 9/12/13
       Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
     MaupJen 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all of your comments. I think I'm trying so hard to be in control and it is obvious that I am not. I just need to stop and take a breath! I'm just gonna enjoy life with my hubby and when it happens, it happens! We didn't plan to get pregnant right away just got married in March. I guess I'll just carry around some supplies since I have no idea when Aunt Flo is gonna pay me a visit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"