Cloth Diapering

Camping for 3 nights...

Next week we're going camping for 3 nights and I'm trying to decide what to do about diapers...  I have a mixture of things - lots of prefolds, a few flats, some pockets.  I have 4 flip covers and was thinking about taking those + 1 pack of their disposable inserts and then our prefolds + wetbags.  I usually wash EOD.  We're leaving Thursday (late morning early afternoon) and coming back Sunday afternoon.  I'm sure I have enough dipes to go a full three days but I'm concerned about them getting too ammonia stinky.  DD will be 5 months old, not eating solids yet.  Would flip disposable inserts be okay for ON?  If I can get our wool to work right, I can bring that too.  Last night she was in a GMD red edge with a thirsties hemp doubler inside of it + a bamboo doubler outside of it.  I probably changed her at 9pm and she wasn't changed again until 7am and all three were pretty well saturated but no leaking. So, what would you do?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Camping for 3 nights...

• I go 3 days without washing all the time, they stink but they come clean.
  • We recently gave flip disposable inserts a try and they worked really well for us. However, my DS is not a heavy wetter. If you need to you can use two of the flip inserts instead of one.

Personally, I would just use cloth the whole time and wash as soon as I got home. You could also use the disposable inserts for one or two days and then your cloth for the rest of the time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"