Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone felt this?

I'm overjoyed over my baby, I've never felt I could love anyone as much as I love her. My heart aches, I love her so much. I wanted to see if any of you felt the sadness of not being pregnant. If I listen to songs I would play for dh in my belly, I start to cry. It's like that extreme closeness you had with your baby when she was a part of you. Although, I know she'll always be a part of me, and that closeness can still be here, its just feeling her move inside of you and no one else can experience that but you.
Now she's here and I have to share that. I hate sharing! Lol

Re: Anyone felt this?

• Options
    Normal! I didn't really enjoy pregnancy because I was sick the.whole.time. but I do miss it. I was surprised when I felt sad about not being pregnant because for nine months, all I said was "I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore!"
    It's a very precious time in your life and you will always have those great memories of being pregnant.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jefkjefk member
    I miss being pregnant more than I thought I would, and I did not enjoy my pregnancy at all!  I was so ready to be done with the bloating, cankles, heartburn, etc., but now that my daughter is here, I miss feeling her move inside me.  It took me a few months to adjust to being pregnant, so I'm thinking it'll take me a few months to adjust to NOT being pregnant.  I heard a quote that goes something like, "Having a child is like having your heart exist outside your body."  That's totally how I feel - it scares the crap out of me but I just love her so much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup...I immediately missed being PG. The second 20 weeks of my pregnancy were amazing and I loved it so it doesn't surprise me that I miss it. I'll adjust eventually, but I think I'll always miss the way it felt to have him in my belly. I'm sure I'll feel the same way after my next pregnancy.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    I'm glad its normal, and I'm not the only one!! It's a feeling obly mommies can understand, everyone else thinks it's crazy lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"