September 2013 Moms
Options

Baby book!

I bought my baby book today and am so excited to start filling it out! Since I am a stm this just about the only new thing I will be purchasing so I splurged :

Re: Baby book!

• Options
    Which one did you get? I've been thinking about buying one soon, but might wait until LO gets here.
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    A nurse had a good suggestion...take your baby book with you and have them put the baby's footprints directly in the book. We may do that :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So strange, I was literally just looking at them on Barnes and Noble. I like the Peter Rabbit one, but I guess I need to see them in person since they offer two. I second the idea of taking the book with you for the birth, footprints are not easy to get and the nurses are pros! For DD we had the Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar book and we got a bright tri color acid free stamp pad. It turned out AWESOME!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got mine at Walmart and pp, that's a great idea about taking the baby book to the hospital! I got the pink one that says "thank heaven for little girls" and it has either an elephant or giraffe on it, I forget which.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hope to get one soon, too! In addition to bringing the book to the hospital for footprints, DH and I have a picture frame for a footprint, handprint, and a baby picture. We'll bring the small cards in for the foot and hand prints so it can all be done at once and no more inky feet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine at babies r us. Great idea about taking it to hospital! We just had then do a few extra prints for dd.
  • Options
    That's great! I need to get a baby book soon too! :)
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options

imageAngiebc77:
    A nurse had a good suggestion...take your baby book with you and have them put the baby's footprints directly in the book. We may do that :

We did this with DS and I'm so glad we did!  We also had the nurse put his prints on t-shirts for us :)

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"