July 2012 Moms
Options

Vent

So frustrated. DH was supposed to be off from work today and tomorrow. He gets called for a detail this morning he is a police officer and takes it. Then, while on the detail, calls me and tells me he is taking an overtime shift 4midnight.

I have stuff I wanted to get done today and with him working and 4 kids home it just isn't going to happen. Plus Joshua is refusing his nap and being super cranky still doesn't sstn so he I REALLY needs a nap. Ready to just put him in his crib and let him CIO, but then question if I wasn't so frustrated with my H would I go that route.

Ugh! No point to this post other than to vent. Thanks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Vent

• Options
    Stupid mobile doesn't let me put in parenthesis.
  • Options
    Thanks Jessie. Think I need to just suck it up and do the weaning and sleep training I keep saying I need to do. Maybe then I won't be so cranky myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Boo sorry you got stuck with the kids.

Hope he finally takes a nap for you. 

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    I totally understand your vent.  DH has worked 70 hours this week (Mon-Fri). Thankfully everything after 40 hours is overtime. His friend owns a liquor store and he used to work saturdays for him and he promised he would quit doing that now that he is working insane hours.  Well, he told me yesterday he was going to work today because he can't turn down easy money.  We aren't hard up for cash so it kind of irritates me.  I am tired and exhausted and struggling with keeping up a good mood since I have had to take care of the kids myself, do all the cleaning myself, and on top of that I am a full time student. It is just exhausting.  Some days I feel like I am doing this all by myself.  I know DH feels bad about all the hours and he misses being home, so picking up the saturday shift even though its only 6 hours, really made me mad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I would be totally frustrated too!  Sorry this happened to you.  Maybe you can kindly ask your H to watch the kids for a while once he is back home, so you can take a much needed break to do non-mommy things!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"