Nurseries and Baby Gear

diaper problem

Hi everyone, here is my problem. My little one is almost 6 months old and 19 lbs. She pees like crazy at night and and sleeps on stomach. We have pampers and she leaks through them. The pee usually comes out the top near belly button when sleeping on tummy. We have gone up. Size which helped for about a week. She doesn't pee from the last bottle till bed which is about 45 min. We don't want to stretch anymore time because we got her to not have a bottle at night. Any reccomendations on diapers for babies who pee a ton. I don't want to sleep change her either. Thank you

Re: diaper problem

• Have you tried Pampers Extra Protection diapers?  We used to use those for my DS during the night and then he was in pampers cruisers during the day.  He would leak through the cruisers at night so we switched him to the extra protection diapers at night and never had a problem.
    imageimageimageimage
  • lesuthlesuth member
    I second the Pampers Extra Protection. They were the only thing that worked for my little man at night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, thanks for responding and yes we use those at night. I just put a pull up over that and that caught whatever leaked through last night. I'm so tired of changing sheets every day but feel horrible if she is waking up to a wet stomach. Thanks for commenting!
  • klyannklyann member
    We use huggies overnights.  Overall I think they work great.

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageklyann:

we use huggies overnights with  2 diaper booster pads at night... DS is an extremely heavy wetter

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageklyann:

we use huggies overnights with  2 diaper booster pads at night... DS is an extremely heavy wetter

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do Huggies overnights in a size up ... We tried lots before getting these and they are life savers!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRachieTK:

imageklyann:

Booster pads saved me with both my boys at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Huggies overnights.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"