Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Overnight diapers

Any recommendations for overnight diapers that won't leak?

Re: Overnight diapers

• They say Huggies Overnights are great. We've never tried them.

We use Pampers, and we double diaper at night (meaning one on correct, and another on backwards). Seems to work 95% of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • We use pampers baby dry at night and they seem to hold up very well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Pampers Extra Protection. Love them!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We use the cruisers all the time because LO is so antsy haha she is always moving even at night!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use huggies overnights in a size up.  works great!
  • We use cloth and have never had a leak. When I traveled I used Pampers overnight and they worked well. I always put a cloth cover over top though just in case so his pajamas and sheets didn't get wet even if it did...
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • LSU628LSU628 member
    I used the Huggies overnights with my DD. Worked great- no complaints. I haven't had to use them yet with DS- the Pampers swaddlers do the job for right now.
    imageimage
  • Pampers Baby Dry did not work for us, we haven't had a leak with Huggies Overnights
  • We use the Huggies Overnights and have had no problems.  LO typically can go 11 hours without leaking at night.

• imageakaoct2005:
    We use huggies overnights in a size up.  works great!

us too! Pampers baby dry didn't work at night for us 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"