Stay at Home Moms
Options

S/O 30 Day Shred

For those of you that have done this, I have a question!  I'm on level 2.  I didn't have any issues with level 1, but the last couple days I have had some knee and ankle pain.  I danced when I was younger and I know I have weak knees (is that a term?), so I've been doing the lower impact options, but I'm still having pain.  Today for the cardio I switched out to punches instead of anything jumping because I didn't want to make it worse.

So has anyone else experienced this?  I'm a workout novice so any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: S/O 30 Day Shred

• Options
    ta78ta78 member
    If you are able to, I would do separate cardio like running or walking if the jumping is bothering you. Something more low impact.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    I had the same exact problem...I also googled it and apparently it's a very common problem. I kept going and just did the modified versions for some of the exercises for a few days until I felt a little better then picked it back up again and was fine. I think maybe from not really exercising much and being pretty out of shape maybe my knees just needed to strengthen a bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"