April 2013 Moms
Options

Blindsided by my own emotions!

I am sitting here crying about going back to work Monday. I really thought I was ok with this! Have even been looking forward to it....and now that its in sight I'm a mess.

This sucks and it doesn't help that LO had a rough day....so naturally all I can think about is that happening again and me not being with her.

Ugh.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: Blindsided by my own emotions!

• Options
    I dont go back for another week and I have been crying for weeks. I love my job nor ever wanted to be a SAHM, but I desperately don't want to leave her day after day... I know it'll get easier just wish she was a little older... I feel your pain momma, hang in there
  • Options

Just think of it as you being able to get a check now to buy her more fun things!

It will get better as time goes on, but I don't think that feeling ever goes away. Just wait until she smiles at you after work, you will melt even more. Do you have a way to keep in contact of the person watching her during your work hours?

Skype is also free, this is how I communicate with my husband while I am out here with my family. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I read your post title, all I could think of is this.

But really, it'll be okay! Of course you'll miss her, but its nice to get dressed and go to work and talk to adults.....and then come home for baby snuggles. :)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    It is another huge change to go back to work, just when you feel like you had a good routine established with your LO. But it will be ok good luck and try to relax and enjoy your weekend with the baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"