Stay at Home Moms
Options

Plastic Surgery

Would you get it done and if so what?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Plastic Surgery

• Options
    I totally want my boobs done when we are done, done having kids.  I would also possibly get a tummy tuck if after working out and getting back in shape if I could not get rid of my pudge.  
  • Options
    I always said no way, never ever would I do anything.  I have since amended my stance to allow for a boob lift. 
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Right now I think the only thing I would do is some sort of facial "rejuvenation" - not sure what exactly, just something that would take a few years off or make me look less tired.

Of course, I'm not done nursing yet, so I realize my list may grow...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've always said no way but lately I think I would entertain the idea of a tummy tuck and breast lift after having kids.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options

imageCurlingRocks:
    I'm busty.  I've said for years that after I'm done bearing children, I'll get my breasts reduced.  But I've met some ladies who went down a cup or more after having their kids, so maybe I'll be in that category and save myself some money.

Oh that's me.  I was a C before children and now I'm an A if that and I miss my boobs!   

• Options
    I doubt I would ever go through with getting anything done, but if I did, it would be breast augmentation.  My boobs are teeny tiny. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • Options

imageMermaids&Magic:
    A boob lift. Not implants or a reduction, just have them picked up a foot or so. 

This, but I would like them even out as well.

• Options
    Boob job, for sure. Hate my pointy a cups.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    id012id012 member
    Reduce and lift my breast is 1st on the list. Followed by a nose job and maybe a tummy tuck.i really hate my chin to...
  • Options
    I'm having my ta-tas possibly reduced and definitely lifted when I'm done have kids.
  • Options
    I would consider it. I'm of the opinion that you either learn how to live with your body or you change it. I would consider getting a breast reduction (I'm very busty and it causes back pain). In my dreams I would get the little flap fixed on my stomach. Ever since my c-section I've had a little shelf on my belly. I was a very healthy weight but it would never budge. I think it's from abdominal muscle separation.
  • Options
    My nose.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

never.

I've had 3 surgeries.  One was emergency, one was to remove cancer and the third was to remove a very uncomfortable tumor.  It was semi elective because it wasn't cancerous but I was starting to lose range of motion from it.

After having 3 serious surgeries, I would NEVER risk my life just to look or feel better. Maybe I just have a different outlook on it because of the situations each of my 3 surgeries came with but there are so many complications that arise that most people don't realize.  First there are drains which leave their own scars and then one of the surgeries I ended up with pneumonia.  I have very ugly scars.  I have lost sensation in the right half of my chest. 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    If money wasn't an issue and having help with the kids during recovery was possible, I'd have a boob job and a tummy tuck.
  • Options
    alakealake member
    The only thing I ever wanted I had done.  I was extremely lop sided in the breasts.  We are talking DD-DDD on one side, and a B on the other.  I had the one reduced and lifted and the other lifted.  I had it done in high school.
  • Options

Maybe if I had unlimited funds I get my boobs done. Maybe. 

But I think I'd rather spend the $ on a nice vacation. I grew up in San Diego and SO MANY of the women I went to high school with have fake boobs now. It's like it's some kind of law down there, that you have to get them. It makes me sad. 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    I'm going to have my boobs put back where they belong. If I lose as much after BF this time like last time, I'll probably add a little too. They are just so sad now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    The real question for me is do I WANT to have it done... NO...  Do I NEED to have repairs made which are "plastic surgery" procedures, unfortunately, yes...  My nose is broke and I need to get it fixed because of the constant sinus infections...  Then I need to have my belly stitched back together because my abs split so far apart when I was PG that it's risky for me to do the competitive lifting I do (bigger risk because of the mesh for repairs if I blow a hernia than the abdominoplasty)...  UGH!!!!!
  • Options
    I always said I never would but now even after having just one kid, I think I would if the opportunity presented itself. Boob job and tummy tuck.

• Options
    I'd like to get a tummy tuck to put things back the way they were 3 c-sections ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagealake:
    The only thing I ever wanted I had done.  I was extremely lop sided in the breasts.  We are talking DD-DDD on one side, and a B on the other.  I had the one reduced and lifted and the other lifted.  I had it done in high school.

Lurker here but I'm so jealous. One of mine is a D and one is a B and I'm 19 :( Ugh.

ETA: added quote.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • Options

imageMermaids&Magic:
    A boob lift. Not implants or a reduction, just have them picked up a foot or so. 

yep, me too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:

imageMermaids&Magic:

yep, me too. 

Same here. Possibly a tummy tuck, but if I could only have one, definitely the lift. 

• Options
    beyla1beyla1 member
    I would definitely get a boob lift. I really wouldn't want implants, but after being pregnant and bfing 2 babies, my boobs are sag-tastic. I don't care if they're small, I just want them NOT ON THE GROUND, please.
  • Options

imageeaglesfan700:
    I always said no way, never ever would I do anything.  I have since amended my stance to allow for a boob lift. 

Ditto this! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    alakealake member
    imagekelseyxjayne:

imagealake:

Lurker here but I'm so jealous. One of mine is a D and one is a B and I'm 19 :( Ugh.

ETA: added quote.

I was bullied through junior high and high school, it had a lot to do with my looks.  I had very low self esteem and was able to push to have it done before 18.   I had it done the spring break, after I turned 16.  I was living in Canada and it was covered by my provincial medical.

• Options
    I want my boobs done and a tummy tuck.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"