Maine Babies
Options

OK The Nest Gods are NOT taking this seriously!!

I don't know what we need to do in order to be heard but I think we need another round of reported requests!

Ok Nest Gods, us SAL Moms needs our own space to gab about our adorable babies aside from the drama 0-6 board can be!!  

Re: OK The Nest Gods are NOT taking this seriously!!

• Options
    what do we need to do? report this post? or start bombarding them with emails?
  • Options

i just reported your post... i think the new system takes longer... since now when you "report" a post you have to write something, then it gets stuck in a forum for mods... then they deal with it... so i think we just have to keep reporting and emailing till they get the hint.

i also don't think this board is busy enough yet for them to actually take notice, if anything we need to start getting the posts off the page at least once a day, any slower than that and there really isn't a need for a new board in their eyes. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe we need a name.  PALs (Parenting After Loss).  And we need to recruit.  From SAL.  We need mad posting! 
  • Options
    I like the parenting after a loss!! Great name!!
  • Options

Seriously.  If "Nursery Decor" gets a board, we should too.

But for now, it really is gorgeous in Maine this time of year.  ;)  (I have no idea what it's like in Maine this time of year.  Snowy, I imagine.  Ew.)

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"