Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group - June 28, 2013

Welcome to The Bump's Adoption Prayer Group! We are a group who believes that prayer is the backbone to any person, season, or situation in life. If you would like to join the email prayer group and be connected with a prayer buddy, or if you have any requests that you do not feel comfortable stating below, please email me at kirsdances@yahoo.com.  

At this time everyone is currently connected with a prayer buddy, but if you are interested, please let me know and we can start creating prayer trios! Surprise

We welcome ANYONE to this group and firmly believe that we should "not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication and with thanksgiving, let our requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7

We'll give people the opportunity to share:

1. Encouraging Scripture
2. Prayer requests
3. Write out a prayer for the other ladies on The Bump

It is my hope that this group will be an encouragement and inspiration to each of you as we sojourn on this adoption road together! Be blessed today!

I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!

Re: Adoption Prayer Group - June 28, 2013

• Options

1. Encouraging Scripture

"The Lord does not delay His promise,A)'> as some understand delay, but is patient with you..." -2 Peter 3:9 HCSB

"Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy,
    and is rising up to show you compassion,A)'>
    for the Lord is a just God.
    All who wait patiently for Him are happy." -Isaiah 30:18 HCSB

2. Prayer requests

Just that our USCIS stuff would keep moving along! :)

3. Write out a prayer for the other ladies on The Bump

Lord, I pray that You would help the dear ladies on The Bump to know that quietness and trust in You brings strength.  Will You reveal Yourself in a new and exciting way to us today?  Amen.

I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"