October 2012 Moms

Vacations? Where are you going?

I have vacation on the mind - we leave for Holden Beach NC July 13 for a whole week!!!  We do this trip every year,  but for the first time I am very overwhelmed to pack for this trip.  We have to bring the entire house (or so it feels).

So where are you going?   Any thing that is a must to pack for LO

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Vacations? Where are you going?

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I am in MO now. Bring the baby carrier! Alice has been overwhelmed by all the new people so it has been a lifesaver.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Orlando... in mid-July. Smart, right? Wink
    TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • Loading the player...
  • We leave in 2 weeks for Clearwater Florida, I cant wait to just wake up and go to the beach every day. I would say since it is a beach vaca our must have is our Genji pop up beach tent, it is great for the baby.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• going to visit my Mom, stepdad, brother and sister next week in Tampa. For 5 days of the trip we'll be in Longboat Key!!! ahhhhh, paradise :) kind of scared to fly with the baby. It's only a 2 1/2 hour flight, but hoping he cooperates.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are flying to Texas in a couple of days and staying through the 14th.  Then we have to come back and move.  Blegh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I do an annual trip with my girlfriends. This year I am bringing LO and my BFF will have her 3 year old and a newborn, she is also bringing her mom for part of the time to help out and husband and I think my husband is going to go too. So our "girls trip" has turned into a family event, hopefully our 2 single gfs will still have fun. We're going to a beach in NC, I think Oak Island. In September. Also at some point this summer we are going to Houston to visit MIL but I wouldn't consider that a vacation.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dh and I have been going to the CA state fair together since we first started dating so we'll be going again in few weeks. I know it will be balls hot and we'll have to see DH's parents. But it's fun overall and I love love love the cinnamon rolls they have.

We are going to plan a trip to Disneyland for next year sometime. I really want to do one of their half marathons but we'll see.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Heading to Jamaica next Sunday!! I've never been this nervous before a vacation before!

• imagestephcarter:
    Heading to Jamaica next Sunday!! I've never been this nervous before a vacation before!

That is so awesome! Are you taking the kids? Staying at a resort? Hubs and I wanted to do this but we thought it would be to much with the baby. We decided on a simple trip to Florida first then next year maybe try an island. Let us know how you make out!

image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• imagechricast:

imagestephcarter:
    Heading to Jamaica next Sunday!! I've never been this nervous before a vacation before!

That is so awesome! Are you taking the kids? Staying at a resort? Hubs and I wanted to do this but we thought it would be to much with the baby. We decided on a simple trip to Florida first then next year maybe try an island. Let us know how you make out!

We are taking the kids and staying at a resort in Runaway Bay. My God Daughter, 11, will be there to hang out w my SD, 9. My neice, 2, is also going. My parents, IL's, siblings and their SO's and my sisters SO's parents are coming. We'll be there for our second wedding anniversary and I have a feeling finding a babysitter for the night won't be an issue. Hopefully Bailey is a good baby while we're there!

• Our only vacation planned for now is going to visit SIL and BIL in Rochester, NY.  We do want to do a camping trip later in the summer though, for sure.  Must packs... pack n play.  Food... diapers... haha I always underpack Wink
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Currently in Key West! We left Wednesday from home, drove to Orlando and stayed there for 2 nights, then drove here. My college roomie is getting married today. We leave tomorrow to head up to Legoland FL and then home Tuesday. Definitely bring baby carrier. And we forgot diaper rash cream, and of course both boys rashes got bad from the heat and being in the car so much.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We just got back from Chicago.  We'll be traveling to visit family/go to a wedding over the 4th. 
  • we are going to FL to visit my mom and family for 2 weeks in July and August we are going to Oak Bluffs (Vineyard) to renew our vows staying for 1 week.

I definitely plan on bringing my 5 essentials

carrier

sterilizer packed w/ bottles

baby bullet

blowup tub

travel bed

clearly I don't count stroller/portable chair that stays in the car anyway:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just got back from a trip to my parents but want to take an actual vacation. I don't consider visiting family a vacation!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"