November 2012 Moms
Options

Uuuugggghhhh

He STTN for a whole week. Now we are back to one or 2 wake ups. This sucks. When will it stick?!?!?!?! Sorry, just feeling sorry for myself.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Uuuugggghhhh

• Options
    I'm going to respond to myself because its been an hour and I'm still up with the loudest baby in the world. Falls asleep till I put him down and then screams like crazy. I'm giving him Tylenol even though I gave him some at bedtime. And a 6 oz bottle. This blows. After this I'm officially out of options.
  • Options
    I hope you and B got to go back to sleep. Hang in there, mama!

If it makes you feel better, H has STTN for a total of one time. And he will also wake up and scream inexplicably for an hour; that started around two weeks ago.

image   My chart 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ferber said it was normal to have a regression before a sleep change really sticks.  I've heard others say this too.  Maybe it's teeth!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    May be teeth but I can't see or feel anything other than the two bottom that are in now. The rest of the night sucked and now he's up at 5:30. I am feeding him and going to try to put him back down. God I hope he sleep some more. Thanks ladies. I totally thought he'd mastered STTN after a week! Silly me
  • Options
    The night before last we were up 5 times for about 20 each time. Last night he was up once. It comes and goes for us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"