Pregnant after 35

dull ache lower left

I am worried I have had this dull ache all afternoon.  I am not spotting or anything.  I had a m/c before my son so I am nervous. ugh

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: dull ache lower left

• Sympathies.  I know how that feels.  Hopefully it's just your body adjusting to the pregnancy!Left HugRight Hug

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 24bimageimageimage
  • How far along are you? It could be many things, from stretching of the uterus to ovary pain to baby putting pressure on a certain area. It's probably just regular pregnancy discomfort but if you are really concerned I would ask your dr since he or she knows your health history and current situation. I'm sorry for your previous loss and understand the worry. Hugs!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you had an ultrasound yet? At my first ultrasound (around 7 weeks) they saw that I had a cyst on my left ovary. apparently some women develop them during pregnancy but it's nothing to worry about unless you are in really bad pain.  I have had the ache off and on but nothing unbearable... good luck to you and I hope the ache goes away soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"