December 2012 Moms

Late judgement day....

I'm sort of hating on Miley Cyrus for what a terrible role model she has become. That new video is out of control terrible for kids. Not to mention the drug use references she makes. 

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Late judgement day....

• I hate my email today -- Once we reach the limit for our inbox size, we can't send more emails. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell you that. So, I had like 10 emails that were kind of important that didn't send. I found out at 5:15 when I asked someone when something was going to be done, and they looked at me like I have two heads.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Mine is, if you know something is dangerous for your child, why do it? Then get all pi55y and say things like "why don't we all just wrap our kids in bubbles!" Gah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I realize that people have better things to than to wait for us to get back from a field trip, but come on and give me a friggin break. I challenge them to come and try to get 70 5-12 year-olds dressed, snack, picked up, and on a bus on time. I am sorry, but if I were driving a space ship instead of a 70 passenger bus then you can bi!@$. Jerks. 
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • imageminervacullen:
    Mine is, if you know something is dangerous for your child, why do it? Then get all pi55y and say things like "why don't we all just wrap our kids in bubbles!" Gah

ohhh I feel there is a good story here! 

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"