TTC After a Loss
Options

2 WW TORTURE!

Re: 2 WW TORTURE!

• Options
    imageLaTi07:
    imageuneek1323:

imageblaneylisa:
    First of all, I would NEVER post a FAKE BFP...so let's get that straight. Second of all, I am happy for anyone who gets a BFP after a loss. I understand why they're posted in a certain area...I just think it's ridiculous that there are rules on a message board. We should be able to post what we are feeling, thinking and going through. It shouldn't be this goes here, this goes there, (except for the BFP) which I get.  All of you ladies who have ganged up on me should be ashamed of yourselves and you're right...Karma is a ***...

So you can call us names, but we can't point you in the right direction and explain to you how this community is run? You just "walk" in here and start spouting whatever you want to with no regard for anyone else. A little sanctimonious, eh? 

I think it goes without saying uneek...she is the special snowflake who doesn't have to follow the rules. Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options

imageblaneylisa:
    I didn't call anyone names... This is so sad....

imageblaneylisa:No.  Sorry I don't read the blog because I have a full time job and a life...I find a lot of bitter ladies on here.  Personally, we have all been through something nobody should have to go through ever.  I personally had to GIVE BIRTH to my baby angel at 5 1/2 months along. I have no time for negative energy. When approaching each other you shouldn't list such as 1. POST THIS HERE and 2. Don't POST THIS THERE  It's simply RUDE...There is a nice way to phrase things and there should be a mutual respect for each other's posts.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What response exactly did you expect from this post? Do you really think you are the only person ever to feel this way? Give me a fuckking break and a threat to willfully post hurtful information? You are a peach. I'm too tired for thisshit.
    Me: 36 yo, TTC #1 since Feb. 2012
    BFP #1, 3/12, EDD 11/9/12, MMC 3/27/12, D&C 4/10/12

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #1, 8/16/13 Femara + Menopur, 3 mature follicles, BFN
    IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN
    IUI #3, 10/8/13 Femara + Menopur, six mature follicles, BFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

******All AL always welcome******

• Options
    imageblaneylisa:
    I didn't call anyone names... This is so sad....

Oh em gee you guise!!!111!!!1! You don't know my lyfe!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!1eleventy!!1!1!1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    I like salad.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options

Wow...this escalated quickly... (I was looking for an Anchorman gif)

I read the title and being in a similar situation I was interested what you had to say. Lindsay politely said where this was best suited and you took it really personally. Crazy train is the perfect place for this type of post because other ladies can commiserate in the craziness together.  I was all on board to understand the craziness with you in waiting, but you really need to check your emotions.  The Internet can be interpreted a million ways but in no way was Lindsay's response rude. 

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member

imageDCWJes:
    I like salad.

Bwahahaha!

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member
    TTC since 4/28/07
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options

The butthurt is strong with this one.

I like ice cream. 

*** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

I second this!! And Blue Bell is the best! 

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • Options
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

Mmmm ice cream. What flavor? I'm a plain old vanilla fan myself. 

Butter Crunch is my fave. Because why not mix ice cream, butter, and toffee chips?!?

DCW, what is this Blue Bell you speak of? 

*** TW ***
  • Options

mmmmmmmmmmmcoffeeheathbarcrunchmmmmmmmmmm

ETA: um, heath, not health. If only it was "health crunch."

BFP #2: 11/16/12, EDD 7/25/13, MMC 12/5/12, D&C 12/6/12, Complete molar pregnancy confirmed 2/9/13, benched for 6 months until  August 2013

IUI #2 (back-to-back, 9/12/13 and 9/13/13) Femara + Menopur, four mature follicles, BFFN

BFP #3, 12/9/2013, while on treatment break, EDD: 8/22/2014  Please stick and grow, LO!

Additional Dx: hypothyroidism, TgAb positive & anti-TPO positive, POR/DOR (2/2013), and suspected endometriosis

• Options
    In before DD.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

Butter Crunch is my fave. Because why not mix ice cream, butter, and toffee chips?!?

Ooh Butter Crunch sounds delicious! 

And Bluebell is only the best ice cream ever!

That looks old timey and fattening. Two of my favorite things. I may have to take a trip to TX. 

*** TW ***
  • Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

What she said. Tom Thumb has it for $3.99 right now. We got Homemade Vanilla and Century Sundae. Yum! Love it! 

image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • Options
    EKGibsEKGibs member
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

OMG you've never had Blue Bell?!? That needs to change soon. It's sooo good.

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

That looks old timey and fattening. Two of my favorite things. I may have to take a trip to TX. 

I vote Houston! 

No way dude! DFW is always closer! 

image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
  • Options
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagescooteriste:

I like ice cream. 

blue bell is delish!  We can't get it in NJ, but we always look for it when we travel anywhere down south. 

also, I just had a Dove bar. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options
    imageuneek1323:
    imageLaTi07:
    imageuneek1323:

imageblaneylisa:
    First of all, I would NEVER post a FAKE BFP...so let's get that straight. Second of all, I am happy for anyone who gets a BFP after a loss. I understand why they're posted in a certain area...I just think it's ridiculous that there are rules on a message board. We should be able to post what we are feeling, thinking and going through. It shouldn't be this goes here, this goes there, (except for the BFP) which I get.  All of you ladies who have ganged up on me should be ashamed of yourselves and you're right...Karma is a ***...

So you can call us names, but we can't point you in the right direction and explain to you how this community is run? You just "walk" in here and start spouting whatever you want to with no regard for anyone else. A little sanctimonious, eh? 

I think it goes without saying uneek...she is the special snowflake who doesn't have to follow the rules. Wink

This is all sorts of amazing. Especially the part where uneek found an appropriate usage for the word sanctimonious.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• Options
    imageuneek1323:
    imageLaTi07:
    imageuneek1323:

imageblaneylisa:

Lmao! I love you uneek.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Options
    I have to say I am a little suspicious of this SS she pounced a little quickly than some of the others I've seen around.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    imagePink Camino:

imageblaneylisa:
    Wow...I was unaware there were rules on the board...Thought we could kind of just post as long as we are sensitive about it...I also thought it was entitled TRYING TO CONCEIVE after a loss...My bad...

here we go...

have you read the blog? No right? Cause had you read the blog you would have realized that these types of posts are reserved pretty much exclusively for the CT thread.

Also, since you didn't read the blog if and when you do get the BFP do not even think of posting it here. Pack it up and head straight to PGAL.

Pink, I've had an incredibly shitty day and the blinky made me lol.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    imagemlal78:
    Wow, this blew up in a hurry, I didn't even see the original post!nbsp; I like heavenly hash ice cream, and also salad.nbsp;

Both?

All AL welcome.

• Options

imageSerenla:
    I have to say I am a little suspicious of this SS she pounced a little quickly than some of the others I've seen around.

She inro'd in February - which would be pretty impressive if she was a troll.  Unfortunately, I think this is a real person.  

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageJunebug060609:
    imagePink Camino:

imageblaneylisa:
    Wow...I was unaware there were rules on the board...Thought we could kind of just post as long as we are sensitive about it...I also thought it was entitled TRYING TO CONCEIVE after a loss...My bad...

here we go...

have you read the blog? No right? Cause had you read the blog you would have realized that these types of posts are reserved pretty much exclusively for the CT thread.

Also, since you didn't read the blog if and when you do get the BFP do not even think of posting it here. Pack it up and head straight to PGAL.

Pink, I've had an incredibly shitty day and the blinky made me lol.

Me too! Loves it!

• Options
    imagemlal78:

imageSerenla:
    imagemlal78:
    Wow, this blew up in a hurry, I didn't even see the original post!nbsp; I like heavenly hash ice cream, and also salad.nbsp;

Both?

Well, not together, but I do like each individuallyStick out tongue

Lol, mobile bumping strikes again. I was referring to the pip. That being said I'm sure we could make an ice cream salad....just replace the lettuce with green tea ice cream...the tomatoes with red gummy bears...it is the same right?

All AL welcome.

• Options

imageblaneylisa:
    Well I guess time will tell...you're such a good doctor....and to be a bad guess where I WILL POST MY BFP?????????? 

• Options
    imageMrsbtobe2012:

imageblaneylisa:
    Well I guess time will tell...you're such a good doctor....and to be a bad guess where I WILL POST MY BFP?????????? 

I love Loki - he's my favorite bad guy!

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    imagelindsayhilleary:
    imagebuggirl72:

imageSerenla:

She inro'd in February - which would be pretty impressive if she was a troll.  Unfortunately, I think this is a real person.  

That's what I was thinking Bug. Unfortunately a real person. 

::facepalm:: Some faith lost in humanity...

All AL welcome.

• Options

I have read every single comment on this thread. I've laughed, I've raised an eyebrow, I've gagged, and I've wanted to box ears.

I am surprised that this thread has not been DD'd yet...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

• Options
    imageMrsbtobe2012:

imageblaneylisa:

I'm not sure what blaneylisa is trying to say here. Do you speak English?
    Edit wording

All AL welcome.

• Options
    Colbert!  Pass me the popcorn...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    imageWifeofaComposer:
    I have read every single comment on this thread. I've laughed, I've raised an eyebrow, I've gagged, and I've wanted to box ears. I am surprised that this thread has not been DD'd yet...

I know. I wish I was at a desktop, I thought of a good meme to make...

All AL welcome.

• Options
    imageSerenla:
    imageWifeofaComposer:
    I have read every single comment on this thread. I've laughed, I've raised an eyebrow, I've gagged, and I've wanted to box ears. I am surprised that this thread has not been DD'd yet...

All if this. I wish I had time to like all of these posts individually. Except the ones by the troll/ real person who sucks...

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    imageMrsbtobe2012:

imageblaneylisa:

Bahahaha. This is perfect. It sums up what I thought when I read that sh!tt

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• Options

imageSandSunBliss:
    imageSerenla:
    imageWifeofaComposer:
    All if this. I wish I had time to like all of these posts individually. Except the ones by the troll/ real person who sucks...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

• Options
    imageWifeofaComposer:

imageSandSunBliss:
    imageSerenla:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

bahahah! Thank you for this! You know I love a good pip!! Cursed mobile!! Awesome Lindsey!! 

imageimage image

• Options

Wow. I come home from the movies tonight and catch up on the board to find all this?! Why does all the fun ALWAYS happen when I'm not home?!? Thanks for the entertainment ladies. :o) Honestly, I'm surprised it's still here and not DD'd.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• Options
    imageSandSunBliss:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

imageSandSunBliss:
    imageSerenla:
    imageWifeofaComposer:

bahahah! Thank you for this! You know I love a good pip!! Cursed mobile!! Awesome Lindsey!! 

Omg that is too funny!

All AL welcome.

• Options
    imageeme520:

I feel like this is made up.

I, for one, work an average of 70 hours a week and still find time to read something that takes 15 seconds to find.

Please don't delete this post, it's considered rude here, and since you are so concerned about rudeness, I ask you to respect that. 

I love you eme! 

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"