Late Term and Child Loss

Vent

Sorry ladies, just have to vent a little.

I really hate Thursdays. That is the day of the week we lost our sweet angel. I relive the loss every week on that day. I never really liked Thursdays before but I really can't stand it now.

Also, why does it take so long to get the official case of death for someone. We are still waiting on the ME results and its been 7 weeks. Like losing someone you love isn't painful enough but then they make you wait for answers. I want to go pick up the blanket she was sleeping with that her grandma made her but they won't let me till they have the official results from the ME. By the time I get it back, it won't even smell like her anymore. That makes me sad.

Thanks for listening. 

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Vent

• I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I know what you mean about Thursdays my days were Fridays. I hated Fridays I relived all of the events of the day I lsot Sydney as well. I hated it. I think after about 9 months Fridays weren't as hard on me but it took a while to get there.

I still sleep with Sydney's blanket she was wrapped in. I hope you get that blanket back asap!!

Huge hugs!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • ***SIGGY WARNING***

I remember dreading Fridays [that's when we found out Devon was gone] and Sundays [that's when he was born sleeping] for a long time. It took a good six months for me to stop counting the Fridays and Sundays since his loss. As we inch closer to his angelversary, I've started counting them again - don't mean to, but it just happens.

It took two months for us to get Devon's certificate of stillbirth from the state - longest two months ever. You feel like you can't get any closure until that whole process is done. I hope it's over for you soon, and that you get your little girl's blanket back soon. Hang in there. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. Friday we found out she died, and she was born Saturday. Those were hard days....now, it's not to bad. The 2nd of each month is hard now. It will ease with time. I still sleep with Ana's blanket and bear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards