October 2012 Moms
Options

This or that?

Teething or possessed by the devil? I can't decide.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This or that?

• Options
    imageThisIsBrea:

imageMrs.G123:

DUUUUUUDE!! Us too!! I'm losing my mind over here...(I mean, I just typed out "duuuuude"...something is clearly off)

She has no teeth. But I can't even wash my face today without an epic meltdown. So it must be teeth. Right???
    Birthday

• Options
    My dentally challenged baby has been teething for months and still nothing!! We just blame her meltdowns on it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Elijah is just getting his first tooth in. It has been miserable.
  • Options
    imageMrs.G123:
    imageThisIsBrea:

imageMrs.G123:

DUUUUUUDE!! Us too!! I'm losing my mind over here...(I mean, I just typed out "duuuuude"...something is clearly off)

She has no teeth. But I can't even wash my face today without an epic meltdown. So it must be teeth. Right???

This is exactly us and it's been almost a week now.  It's even affecting her sleep...she was a pretty good sleeper.  Now she tosses and turns and has to be touching me...my face, my arms....as long as she's touching me, she'll sleep.  I just want to see these teeth already!!

• Options
    LO's fourth tooth is about halfway in and we've had a string of good days. THen yesterday it was like NOTHING would make him happy, exept when it was time to eat! DH and I couldn't tell if it was his teeth, like if another one was coming in or something, but we feel your pain as well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Maybe I'll use some. She seems better so far today...
    Birthday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"