Baby Showers
Options

Baby Shower Diaper raffles!

Hi everyone, congratulations! on your pregnancy hope everyone is doing well. I make custom baby diaper raffles for baby showers,and i wanted to know if anyone was interested, this is what it is , it is a cute little rhyme and in nice words it says please bring a pack of new baby diapers to give a head start to the new parents  to be , out with all the diapers they will need to change there son/daughter , and on the back of the raffle is a smaller tag that says size and a place for them to put there name and what you do is put all the names of the people that bought diapers in a basket or something and you pick a few names and if that persons name gets called you give them a small cute prize, and on the raffles it says for them to fill out the back and they could win a prize. If you are interested please email me at boxer7706@hotmail.com and i can send you a picture and give you the wording. Thanks everyone!

Re: Baby Shower Diaper raffles!

• Options

Wow, really?  So you are a vendor, trying to take money from the Bump by freely peddling your wares

AND

you have no sense of etiquette by telling what gifts guests should bring to a party?

Tell me you recommend mom-to-be throw her own shower and we have the perfect trifecta of baby shower crassness.

• Options
    one i am not a vendor trying to make money i do this for free and i do have a sense of etiquett. and its not telling you guest what to bring its  an added extra , in which is not rudely stated at all. sorry to offend you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope your spelling on your products is much better than the spelling in your posts.  And yes, you're telling guests what to bring - raffles are for charities.
  • Options

My apologies to you.  You say you aren't selling things, and I have grossly misinterpreted your post and for that I am sorry.  You are trying to be nice.

I do however, stand by my assertion that a diaper raffle is in poor taste and etiquette, as is any attempt to tell guests what to bring to a party, and the idea that you would tell them what to bring (ie, diapers) in addition to a regular gift really is beyond the pale.

But again, I am sorry I called you out for being a vendor.  That is certainly my mistake.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"