Multiples

Anyone switch from tandem to SBS stroller?

Mobile Users: Anyone switch from tandem to SBS stroller? 

Hey Ladies!

We have a BJCS that I've been pretty happy with, but lately I find myself wishing I had a SBS more often than not. I know there are situations where one is better than the other, but in our case, if we get a SBS, we'll probably try and sell our BJCS on Craigslist...

I'm considering the  double BJCM GT.

Have any of you switched from a tandem to a SBS and regretted it?

If you could only have one, which would you go with? The babies are almost 8 months and we rarely use the carseat adapters now that they wake up every time we park. 

Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone switch from tandem to SBS stroller?

• We did in the sense that we went from a DSNG to a City Mini. When they were 10m someone also loaned me a DuoGlider so I had both an SBS and a tandem to choose from after that. And honestly, 95% of the time I opted for the City Mini. The only times I used the DuoGlider were if I were someplace like the drugstore (no double carts, so I used the bigger basket under the DG) or the post office with really narrow aisles. Overall I much prefer an SBS. I find them easier to steer and I like that they don't go out so far in front of me and I also found with a tandem that the kid in back (as they got older) was a lot more likely to mess with the kid in front.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • We did around 18 months.  We switched from a heavy tandem, Kolcraft Contours, to an inexpensive SBS that we used until we no longer used a stroller.  

• Loading the player...
  • We have a BJCMD and a Kinderwagon Hop for errands.  I find the SBS to be really impractical for errands, shopping, etc. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I was given a hand-me-down peg perego tandem. I found a good deal on a SBS by Combi and bought it a few months ago. I haven't gone back since!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"