August 2011 Moms

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Why is it so dead around here?????

This place is deader than dead.

Re: YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

• I'm around! It's break/nap time at work so I'm lying on the floor seething about stormy weather. It's supposed to be sunny in the summer!!!
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• imagemegador:
    I'm around! It's break/nap time at work so I'm lying on the floor seething about stormy weather. It's supposed to be sunny in the summer!!!
    It's been storming here for quite awhile. We are BORED!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorta here. Bumping on my phone, watching Sons of Anarchy online.

I have one more episode then I am all caught up. Then it's house cleaning time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I LOVE SoA!!! Gemma is so cool. I want to be more of a badass like her!

I'm convinced Chicago hates me and that's why this summer has been so gross. We've always had a bad relationship...

Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• imagemegador:
    I LOVE SoA!!! Gemma is so cool. I want to be more of a badass like her!

I'm convinced Chicago hates me and that's why this summer has been so gross. We've always had a bad relationship...
    I love Chicago, but I will never get used to our weather.
  • S-TunaS-Tuna member

I just spent the last hour and a half reorganizing all of my filing cabinets, blahhh. I'm not done yet. I needed to go through everything and throw out junk that I've saved for no good reason. I need to make a few new folders of files. I've needed to do this for months, but I know how big of a job it is and I've been putting it off.

I'm drinking a beer while I organize, lol.

• I have had the child from crazy town this week. UGH.

To add to it, I have been watching my sisters three kids. That puts me with a 6 year old, 2 year old, 22 month old, and a 1 year old all day. Add 35 weeks pregnant to that and I am EXHAUSTED. 

My grandparents are officially moved into their house, and my sister is moving out of my moms house. My mom is now planning to move here. 

I love my family. But having them all one state over was so much better. 
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here!I actually worked out this morning. CardioStroller is way more kick than it sounds, let me tell ya. Ouch!Also, Baby Boy had his 2 month shots today. He was pretty good about them and only cried for a second. He's been tired since, but wakes up the second I leave his side. So I've been laying in bed with him pretty much all afternoon. Can't say that I'm complaining. Mama needed a little nap!
    ETA: No, the class isn't just "kick". TB edited out the word azz.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageS-Tuna:

I just spent the last hour and a half reorganizing all of my filing cabinets, blahhh. I'm not done yet. I needed to go through everything and throw out junk that I've saved for no good reason. I need to make a few new folders of files. I've needed to do this for months, but I know how big of a job it is and I've been putting it off.

I'm drinking a beer while I organize, lol.

This is literally my most dreaded chore. Maybe I will try it with a glass of wine next time. I put it off for a year once and was worse for the wear. Ugh! 

imageimage
  • Literally too busy to Bump.  Jay sits back with a huge sh!t eating grin at how clean the house has been since we listed.  Eff!!  I'm glad this isn't what he expects from me on the regular because I'd consider divorcing him...  ;P
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm here for a bit! I started my summer nannying job yesterday, so things have been a bit crazy round these parts. I've been working for this family for almost 4 years now, and its great to see how the kids have grown, from 3/5 to 6/8, and how amazing they are with E. But boy, was my SAHM self not used to chasing around a toddler AND two school aged kids, and having to give up the "me time" that is nap time to boot! I'd have a glass of wine to destress, but I'm too worn out to get off the couch and DH is working late.

On a happier note, when work ends tomorrow, DH and I will officially be on a 10 day staycation! Woohoo! We've got some awesome family time planned, as well as a few short trips. Can't. Wait.
  • I've just been trying to avoid being on the computer as much. I miss you ladies - I read, but don't post/respond. Maybe my brain will be back into posting gear in a week or two.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• SO busy here. DS is getting past the itty bitty stage and requires more work. We've been outside, out and about too much to respond. I've begun "operation lose baby weight", it's going well and I'm excited!

Miss you guys, hope to be back to more posting after the summer.
  • imageladybugpjb:
    I've just been trying to avoid being on the computer as much. I miss you ladies - I read, but don't post/respond. Maybe my brain will be back into posting gear in a week or two.

Same here.  I've been lurking from my phone at night, but hate posting from mobile.  During the day, I feel like every second the baby doesn't need my attention, I need to be interacting with DD1 to make up for the time when I'm nursing or holding the baby. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"