~*~*Waiting to O~*~*

2»

Re: ~*~*Waiting to O~*~*

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/4

CD: 3

What are you doing this month? Nothing yet

chart stalks/questions/thoughts: nope

GTKY: what is the best movie you have seen recently?  I took DS to Rio this morning and it was really cute. I really enjoyed the Hunger Games too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagechickinNH:
    imagebridenamedjenn:

GTKY: what is the best movie you have seen recently? This is the End. Funniest movie ever.

YES! Thank you! I laughed like a fool at that movie!  I can't wait to see it again through Netflix.

Andplusalso:

Cycle/Month: 6/12

CD: 12

What are you doing: 100mg Clomid + TI (and 1500mg Metformin)

Thoughts: I had to respond to this thread since I loved This is the End so much.

You have great taste! I cannot wait to see the movie again. I told my H that I would even be willing to buy it and we never buy movies anymore!

So many good quotes, I have to re-watch it to remember most of them. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 5

What are you doing this month? Same as previous, opk, temp and metformin

chart stalks/questions/thoughts: Still frustrated by my 16/17 luteal phase, why can't I have a 2WW like everyone else?

GTKY: what is the best movie you have seen recently?  Star Trek Into Darkness, Although Man of Steel was also better than I expected.

Trying to Conceive Ticker Me - 31, DH - 29 PCOS, TTC #1 - 4/2013 image
  • Options
    KRMcDKRMcD member
    Cycle/Month: 7 (most of them have been 2 week cycles though)/4CD: 15What are you doing this month? Temp, cm, opkchart stalks/questions/thoughts: I'm on day 15, maybe I'll have a real cycle this time!GTKY: what is the best movie you have seen recently?  I just saw Monsters University today. It was really cute. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"