June 2012 Moms
Options

Blackout Curtains

Does anyone have these? Are they worth the money?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Blackout Curtains

• Options
    I just got some and it was worth every penny in my opinion. Naps and nighttime are interruption free and she no longer gets up with the sun at 5am!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto. We moved and bought a house in November. I don't have blackout curtains but we have very very dark shades. They are awesome. I can put my 4 year old to bed at 7:30pm and his room is dark. Same goes with naps. It helps them go to sleep faster. I highly recommend something like this.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love them! We have them in our room, our DD's room and DS's room. We also have blinds up to help with the extra light and they work very well. I love them because I need good darkness when I have a bad migraine and it helps the kids go to bed when it's light out still. IMO they are worth it. I got some at Kmart when they had them on sale the Eclipse blackout, now since we are going to paint DD's room I see more of them - Target has some cute colors.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    Yes!  We have them in both kids' rooms and they are definitely worth it.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    Yes, but I got the stick-on kind from Walmart (6 bucks each).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    You can also just get blackout material and attach it to the curtains you have or get a cheap blackout curtain and hang another rod behind what you have up already.

image   image

• Options
    BRBR member
    You guys convinced me! Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"