October 2011 Moms
Options

Sytycd?

Anyone watching this season of So You Think You Can Dance? What is with Cat's tan? So orange!

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here we grow again!
ETA: August 14, 2014
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sytycd?

• Options
    I haven't watched it for a couple of seasons, but Cat used to drive me NUTS!  She seems like she'd be fun to get drunk with but only once a year kind of fun while drunk. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I'm still catching up from when I was out of town, but are you sure it's her tan and not her horrible outfit choices that are making her look weird?
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageblueyedwife:
    I'm still catching up from when I was out of town, but are you sure it's her tan and not her horrible outfit choices that are making her look weird?

Her outfits are for sure ridiculous, but she seems to be getting more and more orange. If she wasn't so freakishly tall, I'd think she was becoming an Oompa Loompa.

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011

Here we grow again!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Aw, I love Cat and Mary. I can't help it. Cat used to drive me crazy but she's really grown on me. 

As for the dancers, so far the only couples that blew me away on tues were jasmine and Aaron (which shocked me because I wasn't sure about Aaron), and Amy and Fic-shun (hahaha).  

• Options
    imagejoolz17:

Aw, I love Cat and Mary. I can't help it. Cat used to drive me crazy but she's really grown on me. 

As for the dancers, so far the only couples that blew me away on tues were jasmine and Aaron (which shocked me because I wasn't sure about Aaron), and Amy and Fic-shun (hahaha).  

I had high hopes for this season, but I was not impressed with Tuesday nights dances. I really hope that crumper (sp?) get a better style of dance next week. I think she'll be good! 

Lil' P Est. Oct '2011

Here we grow again!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"