C-sections
Options

c-section slideshow

I wanted to come over here and share this with you ladies. As a c-section mom, I can't say enough how important these images are. I had a birth photographer for my last section and I will again for my next one coming up in the fall. 

https://tinyurl.com/nw7ja8t
**Baby #3 is on the way!**
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: c-section slideshow

• Options
    Some of the photos were really great but most were NMS. I think it is possible to over memorialize an event. Especially the surgery aspect of a csection birth, but that may just be me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought it was absolutely beautiful.  I love birth, it's that moment when you're entire life changes and no matter the pain or struggles, you'd do it 1000x over for that little person. 

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loved this! It brought me back to 10 months ago when my son was born, via c-section. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options

I thought this was beautiful, thank you for sharing! My c-section is scheduled for July 8th, and while it isn't the birth I originally had in mind, these pictures show that it will be just as special as any other! 

• Options
    I made it to the 2 min mark before tearing up and having to turn it off. I'm terrified of having my c-section.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow that was really cool. I'll admit, I was afraid, I don't want to actually see a c section until I'm done. But this wasn't what I was expecting. Very cool!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageNewQueen:
    I made it to the 2 min mark before tearing up and having to turn it off. I'm terrified of having my csection.

Girl I lost it at 42 seconds. Definitely took me back. And best of luck on yours. You'll find the strength you need!
  • Options
    Beautiful.
    TTC since 06/2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 12/2009 ~
    Clomid Cycle 1 = BFP! ~ Our little miracle was born 11/1/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic > Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member
    I am happy for you. For me, it brought back all those horrible memories of my medicalized birth that I did not want and I had to turn it off
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

imageNewQueen:
    I made it to the 2 min mark before tearing up and having to turn it off. I'm terrified of having my c-section.

I was so scared of my first c/s, I actually tried to block everything out until I heard that first cry.  It wasn't near as bad as I made it out to be, you'll get through it and after you'll wonder what you were so scared of.  Good luck, it'll be over before you know it and you'll have your baby in your arms.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options

I loved that! It made me wish we had better photos of my first c/s. DH didn't want to look over the curtain, so we don't have any of those photos. He did take some with DD and I was so glad I was able to see what went on.

Good luck! Surgery can be scary, but my docs were SO good about talking the whole time so I knew what was going on.

• Options
    I love this! I've had 3 c-sections. They have all gone differently but my 3rd went great. The day he was born was amazing. I hear women talk about having a "magical" natural birth and how beautiful it was. That's how I felt about my last c-section. People have looked at me like I was crazy when I've said that. These photos are great. I know not everyone has a great experience but it is possible and these capture that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! Loved it. It's nice to see what went on while I was doing other stuff! LOL Loved seeing the families seeing the babies for the first time and all the dad pictures. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"