Preemies
Options

Weekly Post: Then and Now

DrRxDrRx member

I will be busy pretty much all day tomorrow, so I'm getting this one in early for this week. 

Here's a pic of Adalyn from a year ago, when she FINALLY started to outgrow some of her clothes! The other one is from today.  I was trying to get a picture for her passport, but she smiled in this one (they're supposed to have a neutral expression)! 

1 year ago she could barely keep her head up and was still on the pulse ox (with oxygen whenever her sats went below 92--usually during eating or sleeping) and now she is just a very energetic little diva who wants to get into everything! Walking everywhere, climbing up and down the stairs, climbing onto the bed and recliners--you name it! 

So, what changes have you noticed in your preemie?  It can be a change from last week to this week, or from last month to this month.  

IMAG0635 IMG_4435
TTC Since July 2008.
Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
FET 1 3/2013 BFN
FET 2 5/2013 BFN
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Weekly Post: Then and Now

• Options

Adalyn is beautiful!

My baby is now 8 months old, and aside from gaining almost 11 lbs. since birth, he's now sitting up pretty well on his own, babbling up a storm, experimenting with his voice, and smiling at everyone and everything. He's so curious and interested about this crazy world!

Hopefully I did this correctly, and you can see my little 32w3d miracle on his birth day. My siggy pic is from a couple of weeks ago.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I just have to say I love these posts! What cuties!
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"