Houston Babies

New in Pearland

I am new to the area and looking for things to do with my 16 month old and I am 6 weeks preggo. What is there to do that is indoors to beat the heat.

Re: New in Pearland

• I have an 8 month old and live in Pearland. I haven't been able to find a lot of indoor kid friendly things around here. Have you tired the Children's museum in Houston? I took my daughter there recently and she loved it!
  • I have been told the museum is free on Thursday from 4pm til close. Plan on going soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know of a daycare that might be good for you

A certified in-home childcare has current PT openings and FT openings. Before/After school care is also currently available.

Walking distance from Wedgewood Elementary

Lots of fun activities: Outdoor play, cooking days, daily reading, projects, and educational focus time for all ages.

Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00a.m.-6:00p.m. Weekend care is available at times.

Lots of love, patience, and positive reinforcement.

They are a smoke free home and has one small pet which is child friendly. Pets are not in childcare areas during childcare hours.

Operator has over 7 years’ experience in working with children of all ages. And has experience with ADHD, emotional and behavioral issues.

Rates are VERY reasonable.

Please call Latitia at 713-793-6321 or email at elatedsunshinenannies@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"