Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

It seems I am back

Hello again ladies seems I am back on this board for the second time in three months. 

Just found out today at 8.5 weeks that neither of my twins are showing a heartbeat any longer.  At 6.5 weeks they were only 101 and 82 so I was concerned this was the way things were going.

Have a follow-up ultrasound next week on Tuesday to confirm, and then a doc appointment to determine how to get them out if my body hasn't picked up on their passing yet.

Feeling very defeated at this point :(  Not sure what the issue with my body is, perhaps this last negative pap result has something to do with it.  Or maybe my progesterone will show something.  But not a great feeling twice in a row.

BFP:  April 5, 2013 m/c #1 @ 4 weeks
BFP:  May 1, 2013, twins hbs seen @ 6.5 weeks, mmc #2 @ 8 weeks, D&E July 2, 2013.  
BFP:  January 10, 2014 m/c #3 @ 5 weeks.
BFP:  August 11, 2014, 400mg progesterone suppositories started immediately.  HB seen @ 6 weeks. mmc #4 at 7 weeks, D&E September 27, 2014.
RE Referral:  January 2015. 

Re: It seems I am back

• Options
    voplovoplo member
    I am in the same situation. This is my second time in a row as well. I am very sorry and I totally know what you are going through...

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options

imagevoplo:
    I am in the same situation. This is my second time in a row as well. I am very sorry and I totally know what you are going through...

It's super fun that the ticker with my due dates etc. doesn't seem to want to exit my signature despite it's being deleted.

I'm sorry for your losses as well Sad  hopefully I get some answers with this bloodwork but I'm not going to hold my breathe that's for sure.

BFP:  April 5, 2013 m/c #1 @ 4 weeks
    BFP:  May 1, 2013, twins hbs seen @ 6.5 weeks, mmc #2 @ 8 weeks, D&E July 2, 2013.  
    BFP:  January 10, 2014 m/c #3 @ 5 weeks.
    BFP:  August 11, 2014, 400mg progesterone suppositories started immediately.  HB seen @ 6 weeks. mmc #4 at 7 weeks, D&E September 27, 2014.
    RE Referral:  January 2015. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    voplovoplo member

At least you are getting some results. My doctor told me that I need to have another miscarriage before running any tests...amazing...

I tried to delete my ticker too but I only messed it up....now shows I have been pregnant forever...oh well, whatever... 

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    In so sorry for your losses. I'm in the same situation, two miscarriages in a row. It's such a terrible feeling having your body let you down repetitively. My doctor won't run any test until after my third one and that's so frustrating! But I do hope you find out some answers and that the next one sticks!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses :(.  Such a sad and frustarting place to be.  Thinking of you and sending you ((hugs)). 
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your losses. ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. This my second failed pregnancy in a row as well. We are still waiting on blood results too. It's heartbreaking but atleast we know now.

My SIL lost twins also and they were so devastated. But now they are having much better luck. So keep your head up.. Hopefully next time will be our turn! TP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"