My first lo was just born April 26th! We are in love and considering what our next step is, as far as children. My heart has always been for adoption, I think bc my best childhood friend was adopted! Anyways the great debate to try to conceive or adopt has begun! We are considering Bulgaria and realize it can be a lengthy process. If you don't mind anyone who has experience with Bulgaria I have a few questions:
1. How long did it take from start to finish?
2. What agency did you use and would you recommend them?
3. Would you choose Bulgaria if adopting again? Why?
4. What were the costs involved?
5. Age/gender/special need of child