Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Can't stop crying

My DH and I got pregnant our first time trying back in January and miscarried in March blighted ovum. We were given the green light to start trying again last month. Again, pregnant first time. But last we I started spotting but my HCG was ok and my progesterone was where they wanted too. Today it was lower than they wanted so I'm thinking another MC is just around the corner and I'm heart broken. I remember it being sad the first time but with two in a row I feel defeated and sad. I've been crying off and on all day.

Re: Can't stop crying

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I know that there's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but I do want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    BRBR member
    I am so sorry you are dealing with this.  Hugs to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. I just had my 2nd dnc this year. My first was a blighted ovum as well. I know this sucks and I wish I could give a time frame of when the tears stop flowing. I am just to the point of not crying all day everyday and that takes a lot of strength. PM if you want to talk. Hugs to you and DH. TP. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry!! This may sound cheesy, but when I'm really struggling with the loss, I journal. I'm so not a writer and I'm sure what I'm writing makes no sense...but it really helps to get it out.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
    DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options
    Sorry you are going through this.  Hugs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    voplovoplo member
    I am sorry you are going through this. I am in the same boat at the same time. Yesterday we found our baby doesn't have a heartbeat. I haven't bleed or spotted but I feel there's no hope after 2 times. I can't stop crying either...

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    imagevoplo:
    I am sorry you are going through this. I am in the same boat at the same time. Yesterday we found our baby doesn't have a heartbeat. I haven't bleed or spotted but I feel there's no hope after 2 times. I can't stop crying either...

I'm so sorry! I actually feel a little better today. We went the doctor and confirmed it is an "abnormal pregnancy". I think that i got a little comfort in the confirmation.. its been a long week of ups and downs. They still don't know if its ectopic or a dissolving pregnancy but atleast we know something. The doctor said its a good sign that we've gotten pregnant so quickly and it's just an unfortunate coincidence that this happened back to back.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Hopefully next time both of our babies will stick. Third time is the charm, right?!?
  • Options

I'm sorry you are going through this. I had a blighted ovum this month. It's been difficult.

But, out of all of it, my doctors office was very positive. They made me feel better by saying since this was my 3rd pregnancy, they know I can get pregnant and there's no infertility issues with me and s/o, and that blighted ovum's tend to be a one time issue.

I'm just accepting and trusting my body knows what it's doing and is ready to give me a take home baby next time.

Good luck!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    voplovoplo member
    They better stick because I am not going again through this. 

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    Feeling defeated is exactly the way d describe this. It's like my body won't do what it's meant to do!! I'm so sorry for your losses and hope you don't lose hope. My doctor and the ER doctor and paramedics have all given me so much hope after telling me that there is still hope and not to give up. M thoughts and prayers are going out to you.
  • Options
    imageteal owl:
    I'm sorry you are going through this. I had a blighted ovum this month. It's been difficult.
    But, out of all of it, my doctors office was very positive. They made me feel better by saying since this was my 3rd pregnancy, they know I can get pregnant and there's no infertility issues with me and s/o, and that blighted ovum's tend to be a one time issue.
    I'm just accepting and trusting my body knows what it's doing and is ready to give me a take home baby next time.
    Good luck!

My doctor said the same thing about the BO. We are waiting to find out if its ectopic this time or another miscarriage. I'm not sure which is worse. Miscarriage means I may have an issue while Ectopic would just be a freak occurrence ..but could also do damage to my tubes.

I hope your next one is a healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    imagevoplo:
    They better stick because I am not going again through this.nbsp;

I know how you feel! I've done this twice now. It's so hard waiting and it's so hard finding out your fears are coming to life. I told my mom I wasn't sure I could do it again.. But I want a baby so bad.. So I will. But I really hope the next time we are taking home a baby... And you too!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"